Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Well, well, well!! Honda had a great test driver in ant and they did the wrong thing by hiring Rubens instead of letting ant be their second driver. Ant provided invaluable feedback from testing which helped develope the car and help set the car up for bunsen's races.

Now all Honda have left are wedges and beans, beans, beans!!
    You should be thankful that Honda gave the Ant to Aguri and did not ruin him in their poor excuse of a car.
    Formula 1

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    You should be thankful that Honda gave the Ant to Aguri and did not ruin him in their poor excuse of a car.
    I think Valve means that if Ant was driving for Honda, then any excuses weren't needed and Honda would be in a lot better form. :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, well, well!! Honda had a great test driver in ant and they did the wrong thing by hiring Rubens instead of letting ant be their second driver. Ant provided invaluable feedback from testing which helped develope the car and help set the car up for bunsen's races.
    Hmmm.. maybe you have absolutely right!
    Excuse my english writing please! I never studied

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    I think Valve means that if Ant was driving for Honda, then any excuses weren't needed and Honda would be in a lot better form. :
    Well, I don't think that this is the problem - even with Davidson "Honda" were very slow in 2005.
    Formula 1

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    5. Massa - they are screwing with him already

That isn't worth a serious response
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think overall teams are where they are expected to be, apart from Super Aguri of course Be interesting to see how they manage tomorrow.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I expected one Williams in the top ten. Well done Toyota,Hamilton, BMW,and Aguri.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Honda had a great test driver in ant and they did the wrong thing by hiring Rubens instead of letting ant be their second driver. Ant provided invaluable feedback from testing which helped develope the car and help set the car up for bunsen's races.
    LMAO.

the so-called super davidson beaten by Sato - awesome awesome awesome. I love it when hype gets destroyed.

Such a shame for Massa, he was clearly going to get the pole
    Nice to see hamilton so close to Alonso, proving what hype FA is.

Hondas were awful. Shame, Rubens deserves better.

DC - time to retire.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    LMAO.

the so-called super davidson beaten by Sato - awesome awesome awesome. I love it when hype gets destroyed.

Such a shame for Massa, he was clearly going to get the pole
    Nice to see hamilton so close to Alonso, proving what hype FA is.

Hondas were awful. Shame, Rubens deserves better.

DC - time to retire.
    Honda were poor, i hope they've got a fast but tricky car rather than a plain slow one. i haven't seen Rubens doing anything to deserve better, at least beating his teammate would be a start.

Sato hardly destroyed Davidson, 1 place on the grid, i thought both did very well, why seek to put one of hem down.

when was massa clearly on for pole, he was 8 tenths of the fastest time on the 1st split on his lap before he had the problem, and Kimi was clearly faster all day, showing his pace when in mattered, not on Friday, besides aren't you happy that Ferrari and Kimi are on pole?
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    Honda were poor, i hope they've got a fast but tricky car rather than a plain slow one. i haven't seen Rubens doing anything to deserve better, at least beating his teammate would be a start.

Sato hardly destroyed Davidson, 1 place on the grid, i thought both did very well, why seek to put one of hem down.

when was massa clearly on for pole, he was 8 tenths of the fastest time on the 1st split on his lap before he had the problem, and Kimi was clearly faster all day, showing his pace when in mattered, not on Friday, besides aren't you happy that Ferrari and Kimi are on pole?
    Rubens didnt get a good lap in, he has to do better in future and he will. Both he and Button deserve a better car.

Davidson fans have kept on going about how awesome he is and how talented he is and how honda should have picked him. Now what happens? an average journeyman Sato easily beats him. Ok, he only got beaten by 0,151 seconds in qual 2, but you have to put it to context. Sato is no top driver, if you got beaten by lets say MS by 0,15 seconds it would be a great achievement, but losing that much to Sato doesnt reflect too well on ones CV

Massa had problems, there is no way he was 8 tenths slower than Kimi per sector without problems.
    "signature room for rent"