OK! I have been prompted by what I found on recent travels to post this as a start to what others may feedback for the benefit of all. So I will start with free Wi-fi which was available at the Vale Hotel at Niseko. Then there was free internet connections at Antlers at Vale in Colorado and the Radisson Hotel near the Paris airport. Free computer usage is available at Changi airport in Singapore and also at Hong Kong airport. In addition, there is this new chain of cafes called Pacific Cafe which is all over Hong Kong (including The Peak) which offers free usage of computers and internet if you buy a cup of coffee. I understand there is free wi-fi at a park in San Francisco, but I cannot remember the hotel nearby where I stayed. Many other hotels, including the Radisson in Singapore, Harbour View and Mariott in Hong Kong charges unreasonable prices for internet usage.

So! this is my list so far. I hope others will add to this list to benefit all members here on their travels. Common ioan, I bet you can name quite a few.