Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Leg 2 results

Day 2 was the day of PS29-a clean sweep of the stages saw the Peugeot driver finish the day with over 56 seconds in hand of the rest of the pack. NeverKnow in the Subaru held second under no threat by the Citroen of Bruce D, the two having swapped 2nd and 3rd fastest stage times throughout the day. LCD maintained 4th in the older Subaru while Tannat struggled on in the Hyundai last.

9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Finish

Day three saw another clean sweep of stages by PS29 (6 straight) earning him the rally win as well as the driver’s championship and the manufacturer’s championship for Peugeot .

Second fastest times on each of the final day’s stages ensured second for NeverKnow with a surprise final podium spot going to the Citroen Driver from South Africa- Bruce D.

LCD finished the rally under 30 seconds adrift of third while Tannat was simply pleased to see the end

9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After 7 rounds

Driver's Championship

1-PS29 -------------70 (7 wins)
    2-NeverKnow------56
    3-Tannat-----------38
    4-Neil J-------------17
    4-LCD--------------17
    6-BruceD-----------10
    7-SteveSpackman--5
    8-Frozzy-------------4

Manufacturer's Championship

1-Peugeot ----------70 (7 wins)
    2-Subaru-----------42
    3-Citroen-----------33
    4-Mitsubishi---------24
    5-Hyundai-----------20
    6-Toyota-----------12

NEXT ROUND: March 1-8 Tour du Corse-hope to see ALL of you there

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Wow, a podium at last!!! Big gaps but still an interesting event. Amazing seen as I took a super rally along the way too.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After this experience I am giving up on the manual gearbox...

Automatics rule!!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I am delighted to win the Championship and this rally. Thank you tannat for hosting.

I find it odd how my pace is so much better in the offline cup compared to the RBR MF Cup relative to my opponents. I think this may be because of my extra experience with the 'original' cars as I don't use RSRBR - I assume this changes the car's physics slightly? Either way, happy to win, well done to all and see you in France.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    ...I think this may be because of my extra experience with the 'original' cars as I don't use RSRBR - I assume this changes the car's physics slightly?
    Indeed, cars and tracks physics are changed In RSRBR mod. I'd say they are even more sim-maybe a bit too much.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat

NEXT ROUND: March 1-8 Tour du Corse-hope to see ALL of you there
    You can count me there tannat, with the championship decided, I might as well give it a shot.
    Whats a uni?