Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PS29 requested an extension-pardon the delay
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Sorry for the lateness...again! I will accept a penalty if people are fed up with me being late to submit.

Rally went OK but Day 2 wasn't great. Rally School went well - got a PB for original spec cars.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Check your PMs, LCD
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    LCD has PM'd me an image that is blocked by our firewall at work

So results will have to wait until I download the results at home or he sends me results in a text format...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tannat, you got mail!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Results probably tomorrow-but I will build the suspense a bit

-two battles involving two people each
    -I finished last

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    This should be interesting seen as most people have crashed off the road at different times, and I beat you!
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    This should be interesting seen as most people have crashed off the road at different times, and I beat you!
    Mate, I was AMAZED at the ruggedness of my Korean-built car....Could not believe the accidents I was having without even a bump in water temperature.

Envision some of Colin McRae's early days at Subaru-that would be accurate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay-results forthcoming...

I don't have the luxury of time with my boss back from vacation, but will do leg results. Each leg contains the individual stage times under the drivers name. Simple math and thought can show you where you were after each stage

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Leg 1 results

The RBR Mod Free Championship journeyed down under for the sole round held in the Southern Hemisphere this season. Day one of the rally started in ususal fashion with scratch times recorded by NeverKnow (1 scratch) and PS29 (2) with the Subarau driver finishing the day ahead of the Peugeot driver by 9+ seconds. Another 40 seconds adrift in 3rd for day one was LCD returning to the championship with an aged Subaru  After setting second fastest time on the opening stage Bruce D had problems on SS3 to finish the day 4th ahead of a struggling Tannat in the Hyundai who was acclimating himself to a new gearchange mechanism.