Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Completed my rally..

With only three competitors I knew I couldn't do any better (or worse) than third in this lofty group, so I used the rally as a test session.

Made some big errors, including a superally on the final stage of day 1, but by the end of the event I was at the point where I could drive very aggressively with the Hyundai on tarmac.

Results in 8 hours...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys-something big has fallen onto my plate today at work.

Results tomorrow...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Results Leg 1

Rally Catalunya Got off to a resounding start with both PS29 and Neverknow tied for fastest time on SS1! NeverKnow edged a minute lead on SS2 with just over .7 seconds in hand, but finished the day with a good run on SS3 going to parc ferme with an 11+ second lead over the Peugeot of PS29.

Tannat had an anonymous day until SS3 with a high speed crash on Bisanne. His crew was able to repair the car to run on Day 2.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Day two was a sweep of stages by PS29, assuming the lead of the rally after SS4 and increasing his lead to over 1 minute by the days end. NeverKnow had a comfortable lead in second over a struggling Tannat in the Hyundai in 3rd.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Neverknow attacked on the final day of the rally, taking two stage wins out of three, but it wasn't enough as PS29 took the win by not quite a minute over Neverknow. Tannat finished his frustrating rally in a solid third (and last) place...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After 5 rounds

Driver's Championship

1-PS29-------------60 (6 wins)
    2-NeverKnow-------48
    3-Tannat-----------34
    4-Neil J-------------17
    5-LCD--------------12
    6-SteveSpackman---5
    7-BruceD------------4
    7-Frozzy------------4

Manufacturer's Championship

1-Peugeot----------60 (6 wins)
    2-Citroen-----------27
    3-Subaru-----------34
    4-Mitsubishi---------24
    5-Hyundai-----------15
    6-Toyota-----------12

Next round: Australia February 14-21

Interest is clearly diminishing, but as long as there are three competitors I'll declare a round official.

Thanks for participating!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats to ps29 for the win!
    Thanks you tannat for organising this event and I will definitely participate in the next rally.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I will be back again too. Great rally - starting to love tarmac! Amazed by the closeness on some stages and it bodes well for the next RBR MFCup

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoops . . I`ve been a bit busy lately and I`m sorry to have missed this round, I`m not that good on tarmac anyway but I really do enjoy driving the stages.

Hopefully I`ll be back in for the next round