Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Student Riots

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    Perfectly capable of rational debate as long as people type what they actually mean rather than getting all hissy when rumbled.
    You've not rumbled anyone. You seem to not like anyone replying to your posts and pointing out any holes in your arguments so you have to go and pick non-existant holes in other peoples posts.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    Perfectly capable of rational debate as long as people type what they actually mean rather than getting all hissy when rumbled.
    Feel free to point out where I've been 'rumbled' - since I haven't even given you my opinion in those areas yet.

I'm actually critquing your style of debate! It's more of a bombardment of opinion than anything constructive.

You're impossible!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You've not rumbled anyone. You seem to not like anyone replying to your posts and pointing out any holes in your arguments so you have to go and pick non-existant holes in other peoples posts.
    snowacedaniel

You mean like you just did re my previous post doh, just more dribble

Feel free to try and explain why drugs are not an issue or illegal immigrants or just carry on prattling on.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    Feel free to point out where I've been 'rumbled' - since I haven't even given you my opinion in those areas yet.

I'm actually critquing your style of debate! It's more of a bombardment of opinion than anything constructive.

You're impossible!
    Wasn't meaning you, as has already been shown by the ubber driver himself.

I'm allowed an opinion surely? If it is wrong then feel free to enlighten me. Point out that drug related crime really isn't all that big an issue or that illegal immigrant numbers have fallen after 1997 etc etc but if you can't do that then give my opinion some thought and respect it.