Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Btcc Tv 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It sucks that the first five races are highlights . I do not have freeview and will not buy a freeview box just for for five BTCC meetings.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    lol, why not get Freeview? IIRC it only costs about £40 for a box, no subscription. Plus if you have a modern TV, you'll get it inbuilt anyway.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    It sucks that the first five races are highlights . I do not have freeview and will not buy a freeview box just for for five BTCC meetings.
    clocks ticking. what're you going to do when they switch off the analogue signal in your area?
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's a shame that the support races are now going to be on Setanta. I'm not going to pay another £180 a year for loads of channels, where I'd only be interested in a very small selection of the sports they cover.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the highlights on Motorsport UK instead.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done to Alan for getting the BTCC raceday live on TV somewhere. After Motors TV dumped it, I was not confident of seeing it anywhere else.

We should all really support Setanta, in subscribing and letting them know why we are subscribing. And you never know, seeing whole races live might get you into Nascar too. Nascar highlights are never very easy to follow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    lol, why not get Freeview? IIRC it only costs about £40 for a box, no subscription. Plus if you have a modern TV, you'll get it inbuilt anyway.
    You can get them for as little as £20 without looking too hard now!

Full day's coverage might be possible via Freeview as well - if Setanta Sports 1 carries the coverage and you subscribe to their new terrestrial service.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see Alan Gow has commented on btcc.net forum concerning the ITV coverage, only race 3 will be live, the other two will be highlights, that's the same for whichever one of the channels that shows the race. Seems like if you want to see all three races live you will need to go to Setanta.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    I find the division between the ITV channels as described rather confusing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    clocks ticking. what're you going to do when they switch off the analogue signal in your area?
    2008 at the earliest

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I find the division between the ITV channels as described rather confusing.
    ITV4 is where they're showing WRC and F1 qualifying when it would otherwise get in the way of ITV1's saturday night "entertainment". However it usually only starts broadcasting at 1800, although sometimes earlier if there's a UEFA game on, so my best guess would be for the coverage to be on ITV4 early evening. Then again, ITV are axing ITV Play this week and that will get replaced by another new ITV channel so who knows!