Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    Ok then, I think I will start practicing for the next event (Greece, am I correct?)

That is correct. Focus on Japan and USA stages
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    That is correct. Focus on Japan and USA stages
    Sure will
    Whats a uni?

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Tannat I kicked the bucket on SS5, but I'll take your offer of doing the rest of the stages as a test session, as I'm using this event as a mini-test for the MF Cup.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Tannat I kicked the bucket on SS5, but I'll take your offer of doing the rest of the stages as a test session, as I'm using this event as a mini-test for the MF Cup.

Sorry to hear that, Bruce D...

Looks as if evryones McRae genes are overexpressing on this rally.

Please do continue to use the rest of the stages as a test
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Sorry to hear that, Bruce D...

Looks as if evryones McRae genes are overexpressing on this rally.

Please do continue to use the rest of the stages as a test
    Thats my biggest problem. Most rally games teach you to go fast, but it dosen't work like that. When I'm doing a stage on RBR, I think "I'm going too slow" I then speed up and crash, like I did on New Bobs II
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After doing some more testing, I have decided to use the Toyota Corolla for the next round. I got a good feeling from this car
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    After doing some more testing, I have decided to use the Toyota Corolla for the next round. I got a good feeling from this car
    Sounds good, Rooster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It sure is, the Corolla feels more nimble than the Impreza and less heavy, which gives me more confidence through the corners.

I've got to say those USA stages are pretty tough, I haven't tried the Japan stages yet, but as you know, I'll be there for the Greek rally
    Whats a uni?

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    I still find the notes on Diamond Creek II to be shocking, the calls are accurate (mostly) but just way too late, especially in the rain. Anyway, finished what was left of my rally last night, setting some decent times. I'm interested to see how I went on this one while I was still in it.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well that wasn`t easy at all. I managed to finish this time but I had ever so many moments even though I was concentrating so hard, once the weather turned I found things even more difficult, it was almost darkness in Diamond Creek I couldn`t see a thing. I really enjoyed it though, I love the speed of the USA stages and was really getting a feel for the bad condition towards the end . . . even if my times dont show it