Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some of the snow is like powder-and some of it is like brick...

Sorry you found the brick-like snow, NeverKnow...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've just finished my rally. The bad weather brought out bad driving-multiple rolls and spins, esepcially if there was a bump involved. I toned down my aggression and focused on just completing the stages smoothly in the end.

Could never get the Xsara's handling to my liking-rear was too loose...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Some of the snow is like powder-and some of it is like brick...

Sorry you found the brick-like snow, NeverKnow...
    As far as I can work it out from the replay, the snowbank itself was quite softish. But there was something underneath the snowbank that lifted right side wheels from the ground enough for the car to roll. I find that it is much easier to roll original RBR cars than the newer modded cars even though the mass of the cars should be almost the same. Maybe the CoG is lower on the modded cars...
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Finished my rally a couple of days ago. I pushed as hard as I could just for fun to see how fast I could go, but unfortunately I couldn't get any PBs. Cautious on the bumps after a few early half spins but no major rolls or crashes to talk of.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have received times from Tannat, PS29 and NeverKnow

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Hooray - a podium!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Hooray - a podium!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Also finished my rally. I pushed really hard from the off, too hard infact, I was determine to be fast, I guess I was over driving, stage 1 I felt pretty quick and was happy, stage 2 was a disaster, I sempt unable to keep it on the road, lost loads of time and was struggling with the car, it was in poor shape just like my driving. Stage 3 was just as bad as I was trying to make up lost time, infact I was loosing more time than I was making up, I was sooooo slow toward the end of the stage I had to give up. So I regret but I finish with a retirement.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil J
    Also finished my rally. I pushed really hard from the off, too hard infact, I was determine to be fast, I guess I was over driving, stage 1 I felt pretty quick and was happy, stage 2 was a disaster, I sempt unable to keep it on the road, lost loads of time and was struggling with the car, it was in poor shape just like my driving. Stage 3 was just as bad as I was trying to make up lost time, infact I was loosing more time than I was making up, I was sooooo slow toward the end of the stage I had to give up. So I regret but I finish with a retirement.
    Sorry to hear it, Neil J.

If you like submit times up until your retirement and I can post them with everyone else's stage times...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Waiting to hear from Frozzy-I've sent a PM..