Page 155 of 166 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1656
    Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    Miika: this is what i was also thinking...we will see..
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika
    Since Loeb is blocking the road they are allowed to have outside help to push the car to the side of the road so that others could pass them (?). If they had done that the car would have gone nowhere from there, instead they give the car a push start and it gets on going. A fishy thing and that is why I bet he won´t be disqualified. Viva la whateva.
    Exactly. Loeb didn't get his engine running and car going without outside help. He should be disqualified. There is no question about it. But then again... this is world rally championship. I am 100% sure he won't get any penalty. I am also 100% sure Mr. Quesnel and Mr. Solberg had a chat before the last stage. Maybe I am skeptic. Or maybe I am just realistic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarriK
    my opinion is that Loeb will be disqualified.
    I guess problem comes if Loeb says that he never asked to get a push, that Petter just collided into him from behind...?
    for fun? never! sports are serious stuff.
    my wrc/irc/rally blog: http://www.maxattack.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Loeb wont get disqualified... Chris Patterson could become a driver who decided the world championship title on his first ever rally stage

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is what WRC Regulations say:
    Cars may only be towed, transported or pushed in order to bring them back onto the rally road
    or to clear the rally route.

Liked 1,786 Times in 422 Posts
    Well, according to the rule book, everything was OK.It is allowed to use assistance to push the car back on the road or remove the car if it is blocking the road. Accidentally the car got going during the removing process.
    The smart thing by Loeb and Elena was their hard job. They managed to move the car to a narrow place where it was blocking the road 100% So, I dont see anything illegal here. But you newer know marshals. However, I dont want to be in the skin of the Sweden marshals, it is still very complicated situation.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Loeb's car needed outside help to be able to start. How complicated is that? It is very simple. It was not pushed to clear the road, but to start the engine. Use also your brains and not only law text. He should be disqualified.

Liked 16,102 Times in 6,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttiirika
    Loeb's car needed outside help to be able to start. How complicated is that? It is very simple. It was not pushed to clear the road, but to start the engine. Use also your brains and not only law text. He should be disqualified.
    +1
    at video it was clear that Daniel was hitting the starter button to help it to move.
    I almost can see Malcolm tonight with champagnes getting drunk lol

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    and flogged i must add to the central square of stockholm....little kids with small ambitions feeding on a giants corpse....

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    exactly 1 month until F1 begins.....ok i think i can take it.