Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    one step behind might be acceptable. ICS management is a mile behind.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    one step behind might be acceptable. ICS management is a mile behind.
    you think you can do a better job?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUTEAM

Talk about a loaded question.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    All these experts on here can do a better job....just ask them.

When of course they fail, then they will realize complex problems created over 15 years of stupidity don't get fixed with knee jerk answers.

Of course, that never stopped our crowd...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    All these experts on here can do a better job....just ask them.

When of course they fail, then they will realize complex problems created over 15 years of stupidity don't get fixed with knee jerk answers.

Of course, that never stopped our crowd...
    i agree man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUTEAM
    Yes. But difficult as it was so far down the tubes to start with, the first thing I would do is get off of the Invisibilus network, er... versus. The second would be to drop Barney the officious deputy. Then cancel the Dallara contract, open it up to all comers on a performance spec basis both chassis and engine. Open up equivalency formulas for turbos, non turbo, diesel, 4 and 6 cyl. engines, open it up to all chassis incl. 'delta wing', implement plans to eventually become an alternative powered series with electric, hybrid, hydrogen fuels to reclaim the high tech mantel....

Whats your plan? Better ride buyers?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Yes. But difficult as it was so far down the tubes to start with, the first thing I would do is get off of the Invisibilus network, er... versus. The second would be to drop Barney the officious deputy. Then cancel the Dallara contract, open it up to all comers on a performance spec basis both chassis and engine. Open up equivalency formulas for turbos, non turbo, diesel, 4 and 6 cyl. engines, open it up to all chassis incl. 'delta wing', implement plans to eventually become an alternative powered series with electric, hybrid, hydrogen fuels to reclaim the high tech mantel....

Whats your plan? Better ride buyers?
    Nice try, but you forgot one MAJOR part of this. How do you propose to fund all of this? Got money tree growing in your back yard? Remember the sister have closed up the purse.

The manufacturers you want to open this up to have all said they want no part unless they have an exclusive contract because they can't afford the development cost to be written off over a small number of cars (i.e. total car count / number of manufacturers). You'll find the same issue with engine providers.

Getting off Versus means BUYING time on some other channel.

Oh and canceling two contracts means buying out both of them. More $$$.

Great ideas if you have a huge checkbook. Otherwise just a lot of empty talk.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Nice try, but you forgot one MAJOR part of this. How do you propose to fund all of this? Got money tree growing in your back yard? Remember the sister have closed up the purse.

The manufacturers you want to open this up to have all said they want no part unless they have an exclusive contract because they can't afford the development cost to be written off over a small number of cars (i.e. total car count / number of manufacturers). You'll find the same issue with engine providers.

Getting off Versus means BUYING time on some other channel.

Oh and canceling two contracts means buying out both of them. More $$$.

Great ideas if you have a huge checkbook. Otherwise just a lot of empty talk.

Gary
    I was gonna post a response to him, but you pretty well covered it. Good job! A complex situation to say the least.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    It is amazing how the internet experts have all the answers....

Gary, nice rebuttal man...you are of course using logic...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
    George Burns

Imagine how he would have felt about the internet.!
    http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/503.html
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."