Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    she tried in Texas and Briscoe put the hammer down in the end compared to Danica when the money was on the table.

as for the Jooyner fans, he gained nearly 70% of his Sr.'s fans after his passing. Harvick took the other 30 or so. thats mainly it, fans see the name and like him, but as for his racing, he doesnt seem to care anymore when he races.
    Like you have had a chat with Junior?

Sometimes, wishing something is so doesn't MAKE it so. I doubt Junior is any less motivated now than he was 5 years ago. He isn't his dad...so where is this a crime?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    AS for this assertion they don't sell Richard Petty stuff and they sell Senior stuff....well hey, it just means Theresa has found ways to keep the name out there and good for her. Richard Petty sells his likeness and endorsements because he is still around to do it....and he picks and chooses. To each, their own....

Do NOT mess with the King or disrespect what he did for this sport. There is no Dale Earnhardt as a national figure in the way he was if Richard Petty wasn't sitting there week after week signing an endless line up of autographs and always being so giving of his time....he built this sport..and you would have no argument I am sure from Dale Earnhardt had he not been lost to us.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    let'em race, but not allow them to collect points, its a disgrace to autoracing

its like F1 drivers going down to the GP2 series for S&G
    I'd still let them collect the owner's points. Otherwise it would be like watching Talladega Nights out there.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Of course, King Richard at 73 is still marketing. He's part of the Ford "43 Fiestas" campaign.

And these drivers have a name: Claim Jumpers. (Nationwide Insurance) Larry McReyolds uses the name.
    In Christ,
    Bobby

Deuteronomy 31:6-8