Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bruno in nasty crash

Bruno was doing some races in large trucks (tractors here) and was in a horrifying crash. He is in the blue truck and at 3:50 walks away.

Gary

http://www.caradisiac.com/Video-Incr...pite-59306.htm
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glad Bruno is ok. Would love to speak Portuguese so I could understand what was said. On a side note, can you believe how many fans were there for a semi truck race?

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    horrible crash, glad both were ok.

although I did find it slightly distasteful that the media were able to go right across the track to right by where the incident happened, and then interview both drivers as soon as they out of their vehicles. I've never seen that before.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wicked crash (I honestly couldn't believe that the other driver walked away after the cab seperated from the undercarriage and tumbled away). Had no idea that Bruno was driving "Formula Truck".

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Crazy crash. Truck races are always exciting to watch. There is just something special about racing things that are so not made for racing.
    Though, I'm always afraid if one of those trucks hit the fence it wouldn't fly straight through. Bruno only clipped the fence with his rear wheels and still dislocated two posts.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Holy sh... !!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ykiki
    I honestly couldn't believe that the other driver walked away after the cab seperated from the undercarriage and tumbled away.
    That might have been the more favourable outcome as the cab was free to roll and dissipate energy. Bruno's truck got stuck in the barrier and slowed down more violently.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”