I use to post on another forum before this, and am not a big fan of the strictness of keeping certain topics in certain forums. Some great discussions on F1 are not in the F1 part, but in the history forum, and it restricts access to it, as not everyone checks that forum as regularly (I know I don't!). Same with Chit Chat, I was hoping for a good discussion on the road tax, but it was moved to the transport forum, and be fair, how many people bother to read that? Not as many as the Chit Chat forum I'm sure!

I think all you really need is a F1 and Non-F1 section rather than all these sections. Or maybe an F1, Other motorsport, and non-f1. Having a seperate forum for as many on this forum results in people only seeing a few topics.

Anyway, sorry for that little rant. Wrong place to post it I guess? (see my point!!).

I will miss MS. He was a great driver to watch, though I don't respect him as a sportsman, because sporting was not a word many would use to describe him, he was without doubt one of the greatest drivers in F1.

JPM was exciting to watch, honest, and I can't get over how F1 has just let him go. What a waste! He could have been great to watch in 2008 with the new regulations! Our loss is Nascar's gain, as his last race there is showing!

And I like JV, even though people seem to dislike the guy. He's a big character in F1, and not boring like all the new PR orientated drivers coming into F1 today. Even Lewis Hamilton, a great exciting player on track so far, but one of the most boring bland people to watch being interviewed! I hope he learns to show his personality more as he gains experieince in the F1 world. And I loved Alonso's new outspoken personality in recent months, and I hope his switch to McLaren doesn't change that, like it did to JPM! It would be a travesty!