Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Touring Car Year-need assistance

Hello all,

I am contemplating purchase of one of the excellent books of the series "Touring Car Year" by Autosport. I cnanot identify the year of a listing online and was wondering if any of you could help.

It's ISBN number is 0860249298 and it's publication date is either 3/12/1999 or 12/3/1999.

Meanwhile I am contacting the seller as well.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm unable to help tannat, but I'd like to use your thread to put in a request of my own if that's acceptable...

I'm looking for any copies of the book 'Touring Car World' by Fabio Ravaioli between and including 1991 and 1994.

Yes, I know it's extremely rare...

Good luck tannat!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    I'm unable to help tannat, but I'd like to use your thread to put in a request of my own if that's acceptable...

I'm looking for any copies of the book 'Touring Car World' by Fabio Ravaioli between and including 1991 and 1994.

Good luck tannat!
    I wish online sellers would be more willing to post photos as their descriptions are lacking...

Good luck AndySpeed
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi tannat
    i reckon thats the 98 review book, should have a pic of rydells #4 volvo on the cover?, the ISBN i have is 0 86024 928 which is the same as yours apart from an extra 9
    cheers
    team156.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Adams
    hi tannat
    i reckon thats the 98 review book, should have a pic of rydells #4 volvo on the cover?, the ISBN i have is 0 86024 928 which is the same as yours apart from an extra 9
    cheers
    Thanks, Neil!

TOCA2 is up and running in sims, mate

Best

Tannat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Hello all,

I am contemplating purchase of one of the excellent books of the series "Touring Car Year" by Autosport. I cnanot identify the year of a listing online and was wondering if any of you could help.

It's ISBN number is 0860249298 and it's publication date is either 3/12/1999 or 12/3/1999.

Meanwhile I am contacting the seller as well.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Tannat
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/re...&index=blended

3rd December 1999

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good luck tannat!
    Keep your eye on Ebay!!!!

There is a chance some may be appearing soon..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Adams
    hi tannat
    cheers
    Correct Neil.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just had it confirmed.. the reason the years you list are so rare is because apart from 1994 they didn't produce them!!!

The first edition covered 1994. It is listed as 94/95.