Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I believe Loeb is right. An in house war at Citroen might cause tension. Ogier to Ford would be a good move.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I'd like to think if he did move we'd have Meeke and Solberg in the second Citroen team as I guess Sordo wouldn't be going anywhere.

Not good news for JML or Mikko if he does though.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    I'd like to think if he did move we'd have Meeke and Solberg in the second Citroen team as I guess Sordo wouldn't be going anywhere.

kimi is also comfirmed for wrc 2011 so might be only one slot maybe for solberg in citroen total.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koko0703
    What Loeb is saying is true but I'm more interested to see Loeb in Ford and Ogier in Citroen. I know that won't happen but just want to see what Loeb can do with non-Citroen before he leaves this sport.
    "but on the other hand if both he and I dominate the championship Ford could pull out - and that means Citroen might go as well, and then Ogier has lost everything." Loeb

In a way, I feel even Loeb knows he has a better car than Ford and he don't want Ogier in the same team which would compete with his own winning. And if he had really state that without incentives, then he might had try driving for Ford already, thought I don't blame him to stay in the best team.

Secondly, lets not forget Citroen and the French govt invests in Ogier, they aren't just going to let him go easily. Loeb in a dilemma. I would still be very surprised if Ogier does move to Ford, but that would be interesting for the sport.

with ogier at his current form loeb is also feeling the pressure as he knows he ll be pushed hard to the last kilometre and might make a lot of mistakes and maybe loosing out to ogier,remember champions dont remain champions forever.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Both are confirmed at ford for next year and it would be a 3 car team when Ogier joins them.... I hope anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    Both are confirmed at ford for next year and it would be a 3 car team when Ogier joins them.... I hope anyway!
    but only two cars for points nomination so one of them has to step aside for ogi

MJW

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    but only two cars for points nomination so one of them has to step aside for ogi
    If Ogier goes to Ford that wont be a problem for Seb as he will be ahead of both MH and JML

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    with ogier at his current form loeb is also feeling the pressure as he knows he ll be pushed hard to the last kilometre and might make a lot of mistakes and maybe loosing out to ogier,remember champions dont remain champions forever.
    That is what I am thinking.