Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    I'm not gonna bother with this game, the cars sound awful, they look like they handle on rails, you have a stupid ridiculous sounding american co-driver and tbh this is probably an even worse game than Tommi Makkinen Rally!
    The cars certainly don't handle as if they're on rails in the PC version....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    They certaintly look like it on the videos, how well can you slide these cars then?
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    They certaintly look like it on the videos, how well can you slide these cars then?
    The videos really don't do it justice. The cars do slide nicely, it's just that the people doing the vids are generally fairly in control Also if you like sideways you'll LOVE the rallycross section. It's also quite good to play multiplayer. I love having a flawless run and having an equally good driver dicing with me for the lead from corner to corner
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

I suppose I could try it and then sell it if I don't like it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I suppose I could try it and then sell it if I don't like it.
    Yup. Want to know something that's criminal? I paid £20 for the PC version. How much does the 360 version cost? £37........ that's highway robbery and another reason why people should stick with PC's!

I tried to take videos last night and it just didn't do it justice.

£20! God that is cheap! Where did you get it from? these next gen consoles are pushing PC game prices down by the seems of things and PCs can still do these games justice!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think it was Virgin. I typically pay between £5 (old games bought on Amazon) to perhaps 30 quid for a game I really really really want. I also try to buy games through online distribution systems like Steam. That way you don't need to worry about scratching discs and losing them. You simply have an account and put your username and password in and it downloads the game

lol nice, all legal is it Daniel?
    Do you think I could get a new PC cheaper than a new PS3 that is capable of playing RBR and MCDirt?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes it is legal and I don't mean that in a wink wink kind of way.

Basically you can just download steam, pay for the game and download it Much better than having to go to a store and buy a game and worry about losing the product key or cd or anything like that. Plus it automatically updates the game when a new patch comes out

Any newish PC can play RBR from what I've seen. Dirt is a strange one. Perhaps it's just the fact that I'm playing it on Vista but it's not as fast as I'd like it to be. but yes you could get something that would play CMD quite well for the same price as a PS3 and you'd have the benefit of being able to upgrade it in the future

Sounds good about the Steam thing, i'm guessing it's got competitive prices?

Yea I suppose that's true about the PC it can be upgraded, hmmm will have to see after the summer and see how much money I have.