Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay, I gave it another try after watching a few youtube videos on it. This time is much better experience because I messed around with the controller filters and greatly reduced the oversteering. It feels like they try to make the car slides less to make it easier, but it also makes the handbrake not helping the back of the car swing as much. I think the car stays on the air too much for wow factor. I also gave the multiplayer a try and I have to admit they improved the organization on it very much. I can't get used to that bad pacenotes reading. I might pick it up if I can find a cheaper used copy on ebay, but I'm not willing to pay full price for this. But here is a youtube video for those interested: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RFP02mA4HxY

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Don't have an XBOX 360 or PS3, even if I did don't think I'd buy this game. It seems like a sell out to the Yank market, what's with the American co-driver? Less Rallying in it than before, sorry no thanks, I'll stick with the other McRae games. Remember the first one from 1998, fantastic game, awesome stages.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    That video of the game looks awful, the steering wheel doesn't even move Hope it's better when it's on PS3!
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

OOps only just realised that was a video of the Demo! Maybe the real game is better?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am slowly starting to love the game even though it leaves much to be desired!

I have uploaded a video from a crash I had at Pikes Peak to my homepage here: http://jtl-media.com/rally/

Again.. Does anybody here know how to extract .pssg files? I am dying to start modding the game!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    The co-driver is American? Thats a complete p1ss take! I wont be buying it when i get a 360.

The co-driving was best on CMR2 when you were given a distance-gear-direction. They seemed to simplify it on the rest. although CMR4 co-driver was good, (even though I didn't own that game)
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Maybe he was only American in the Demo? Hopefully they have Nicky Grist for us?

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Thumbs up Codriver...

Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    Maybe he was only American in the Demo? Hopefully they have Nicky Grist for us?
    No Nick Grist mate, only the american codriver also in the game :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuW17bXx-o&v2

crazy isn't it ?
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Who cares. No need for racism. As long as the co-driver can be heard and give the right notes I don't care if he has a russian, italian, spanish or whatever accent.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thankfully no Nicky Grist either

There`s still plenty of wrong and late notes. You do get used to the co-driver eventually. The handling is pants, not enough sliding about and the brakes, heck, more like an F1 car on tarmac than a rally car on gravel. I cant slate it too much because I actually like it and it`s great fun afterall.

I cant beleive some of you are still playing those old crappy CMR 2/3/4 games.

Move on with the times