Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Who thinks Team Dynamics may fail to win a race this year

I was just thinking that they are going to have so little time between finishing the car and the first round at Brands to test the car that they are going to really struggle. I know they are a top team have Knowlegde to sort the car out very quickly but you only have to look at Vauxhall last year who had the same car as the year before, did quite alot of testing in the UK and spain before the first round and they only came away with two wins

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Everyone said that in 2005 and look what happened. Won fresh out of the box.

Your point doesn't make sense. It says if they don't get the car finished with enough time to do much testing they'll struggle, but you then say Vauxhall struggled with too much testing.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Dynamics might start off behind Vauxhall and SEAT, but to say they won't win a race this year is a bit premature. They'll be up there and competitive before long.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Their first win this year will come at Donington, they have always been strong there, they will struggle in the early season again the might of SEAT and Vauxhall and too a degree WSR (as their car is proven, sorta)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can definitly see them winning at some point this season. It'll only take the seats to have one off race and then it'll be anyone for the win
    Believe the above at your own risk.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Team Dynamics will probably win a race this year though it might take a while. Of course the Integra was great straight away so they might manage to do the same with the Civic.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    I'm going to make a prediction. A SEAT Leon won't top the test at Rockingham.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Iain I beg to differ. What I was trying to point out was that Vaxhaul a team that had the car for a year a did plenty of testing struggled with thier car all year long only claiming two wins. The point I was trying to illustrate was that a team who hasnt tested there car will struggle even more

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Dynamics will struggle to start with, but come good later in the season. It will be difficult for them if the car isn't ready this soon before the season.
    \"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious.\"
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the intergra was diffrent.its a very good chasis

im not so sure about the civic they have lost a big advantage that the integra had.

then also new rules ect i think they will slowly get stronger towards the end of the year.

integras was strong due to good chasis and already developed internals so no suprise it was so good out of the box. Where as the civic is all new.
    BTCC-All the Honda's
    WTCC-Priaulx
    V8-Lowndes and courtney