Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Kimi Raikkonen

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    IMO if Kimi returns now, even if after only one year missing, he might be in the situation in which Michael is now. He is far younger, but still...
    Formula 1

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    IMO if Kimi returns now, even if after only one year missing, he might be in the situation in which Michael is now. He is far younger, but still...
    I don't know about that. I think they are pretty different from that point of view. IMO Kimi is the kind of driver that will drive any car really fast but he wouldn't be much help making the car go faster.

I think Petrov's seat would be a could place for him in F1.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120720...n-rumours.html
    Haug visit to Raikkonen swirls up F1 return rumours again
    I think Kimi meeting Norbert was mentioned earlier in the thread (or possibly another one)... to me it makes it look like a dead cert that Kimi will be going to DTM next year

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL
    I think Kimi meeting Norbert was mentioned earlier in the thread (or possibly another one)... to me it makes it look like a dead cert that Kimi will be going to DTM next year
    Yes it's the second visit. Kimi wouldn't go DTM.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think it was Whitmarsh who said this week that F1 would be much more "interesting" with Kimi back.
    Rumours are emerging of a relationship between Norbert Haug and Kimi, meaning that if Schumacher does indeed call it quits at the end of this season, there may be a seat for the Iceman at Mercedes GP.

But hey, he loves his rallying!

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderton
    I think it was Whitmarsh who said this week that F1 would be much more "interesting" with Kimi back.
    Rumours are emerging of a relationship between Norbert Haug and Kimi, meaning that if Schumacher does indeed call it quits at the end of this season, there may be a seat for the Iceman at Mercedes GP.

But hey, he loves his rallying!
    Norbert and Kimi are way back.

But, Renualt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    If he wanted him that badly he would have him at Mclaren but that would mean sacking Jenson, and thats not going to happen. The part of the sentence in that article "thinks he should" is simply a personal opinion.
    Mclaren did offer Kimi the ride before Jenson but I guess the offer lacked that green stuff. I don't see Kimi coming back, since there are no top drives available next year. Perhaps Mercedes, but is that really a top drive?

Quote Originally Posted by eu
    I don't know about that. I think they are pretty different from that point of view. IMO Kimi is the kind of driver that will drive any car really fast but he wouldn't be much help making the car go faster.

There isn't that much evidence about that, I mean Alonso was meant to be the great car developer but hasn't done much so I think the engineers are actually the ones that make the car go faster, drivers just drive as fast as they can.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There isn't that much evidence about that, I mean Alonso was meant to be the great car developer but hasn't done much so I think the engineers are actually the ones that make the car go faster, drivers just drive as fast as they can.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts

Alonso sure has proven his superb development abilities the last 3 years
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsAr...llCars/251461/
    Kimi Raikkonen is set to continue in the World Rally Chanmpionship for a second season, rather than make the switch back to Formula One.
    He is very good for the Red Bull brand
    Did redbull pull out Sauber because of a driver namedKimi Raikkonen ?
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’