The biggest question to be answered next week at Istanbul Park is whether Webber will continue to dominate his teammate?

That RBR has discovered a technical problem with Vettel's chassis and a brand new one will become his usual ride suggests that Vettel was out-engineered rather than out-driven recently in Spain and Monaco.

Perhaps a deal has already been done with RBR, perhaps not. And maybe Monaco was the end of the perfect storm for Webber and he should have agreed to a multi-year deal with Ferrari.

Realistically, Webber had to know that beating Vettel as he did was not a new trend but something that was happening for now.

Ferrari or Red Bull? Mark is in the twilight of his career at RBR - they like younger drivers and if the magic does not continue will become all shifty and grumpy.

I think the best act Mark could have done was secretly sign in Monaco for Ferrari and become the next Regazzoni.

I hope it continues in Turkey for Webber, but the Vettel chassis problem has cast doubt.

Its not the first time that doubters like myself have underestimated the Wallaby, and he is going to have to demonstrate it was not Luscious Liz that defeated her driver but his teammate.

Surely the lure of being a Ferrari driver, despite all the pressure of Italy that goes with it, is too strong to resist?

Once asked whether he regretted not signing for the mega succesful Williams but Ferrari in the early 90's, Alesi answered "no" because he became a Ferrari driver mokin: