Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TRD3 DTM Championship - Test Session @ Hockenheim GP

This is the official test session for the 2007 TRD3 DTM Championship.

The format is pretty simple, run as many (or as few) laps as you like in Time Trial mode, and submit your fastest lap time.

With the entry thread only just started the other day, there are still more entries to come, and this test session can be used not only as abit of practice to blow away the cobwebs, but also to evaluate the different cars and choose what you want to race. There is also an added bonus though.....

...Throughout the season i will require that your qualifying times be sent in as well as your overall race time and your fastest race lap. The qualifying times will be used not only to form a virtual grid for our races, but will also be used for a 'side series' i'm calling the DTM Qualifying King series. The top three qualifiers will be awarded points in a 3 (for first),2,1 allocation, and at the end of the year someone will be able to claim the 'DTM Qualifying King' award, for being the fastest driving overall in qualifying. The top 3 times from the test session will be rewarded with points counting towards this 'side series'

Details
    Circuit - Hockenheim GP
    Mode - Time Trial
    Due Date - Submit times by 11:59pm March 11
    No cheats, like turbo boost etc....are allowed to be used

Happy testing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I submit my time, 1:11.90 (51 on the list). This is my old time, from before a few months in audi. In the afternoon I will try to beat him in Mercedes.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racer69
    This is the official test session for the 2007 TRD3 DTM Championship.

The format is pretty simple, run as many (or as few) laps as you like in Time Trial mode, and submit your fastest lap time.

With the entry thread only just started the other day, there are still more entries to come, and this test session can be used not only as abit of practice to blow away the cobwebs, but also to evaluate the different cars and choose what you want to race. There is also an added bonus though.....

...Throughout the season i will require that your qualifying times be sent in as well as your overall race time and your fastest race lap. The qualifying times will be used not only to form a virtual grid for our races, but will also be used for a 'side series' i'm calling the DTM Qualifying King series. The top three qualifiers will be awarded points in a 3 (for first),2,1 allocation, and at the end of the year someone will be able to claim the 'DTM Qualifying King' award, for being the fastest driving overall in qualifying. The top 3 times from the test session will be rewarded with points counting towards this 'side series'

Details
    Circuit - Hockenheim GP
    Mode - Time Trial
    Due Date - Submit times by 11:59pm March 11

Happy testing
    So setup is free?

Looking forward to hitting the circuit this evening in the Opel...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The most obvious point i left out , yes setup is free.

Details
    Circuit - Hockenheim GP
    Mode - Time Trial
    Due Date - Submit times by PM to me before 11:59pm March 11
    Setup is free

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ups... I thought that I had to submit my times in hall of fame.

I beat my previous time after several laps in mercedes, but I dont like this car , maybe after testing other cars I change my mind.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If anyone is interested in chatting setups, sector times and telemetry, send me a PM
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice track map for reference:

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/762.html

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    started testing at hock today.

with the FPA series' troubles, my sponsors decided to have my put more effort into the DTM.... plus they hoped it may help my V8 effort.

so, like so many other American open-wheel racers, I'm being forced into stock cars due to that being where the opportunities are hplease:

the good news is I'm up to 155th on the codies site!

running low 1:15's consistantly, and with a lot of luck hitting the 14s on random occasion.

yeah, I know that's nothing to write home about (its about 3 seconds behind Sloma).

especially since you gotta finish frekin' EIGHT to get a point in this series.

but at least maybe I can win "smartest on the short bus" award by beating the other americans this time!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I've beat Sloma's Hall of Fame time with a mid 1:11

Although that was in practice mode so I don't have HoF check sum.

I still want to get into the 1:10's
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Although that was in practice mode so I don't have HoF check sum.
    Naughty, naughty. Time trial mode, young man!