There are some really good stages here Stages | Bobs Track Builder Sweden for the BTB plugin which comes with the downloads I think so you can use them. I love their work on this site, some really interesting stages. Otherwise keep an eye on RBR+ as they let you know about all sorts of RBR stages. Some great ones about, you just need to find them.

I have created a excel spreadsheet which predicts stage times of cars based on your stage and split times of a stage, which allows you to have a rally against "AI" as such. I'm thinking of developing it into a public release which takes into account WRC competitors from different years. It even calculates if someone loses time or DNFs in a stage. The problem comes in totaling the times up, I personally use a rally scoring program but that may be a bit complex for some. How it works is to take your average speed through a stage and each sector into account (so if you lose time on a section it'll pick it up and factor that into calculating the AI's time) and then give you a base time and each driver has a rating based on that time. Can create some very close events.