View Poll Results: Who will be Champion ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • South Africa

0 0%
  • Mexico

2 5.56%
  • Uruguay

0 0%
  • France

1 2.78%
  • Argentina

2 5.56%
  • Nigeria

0 0%
  • England

3 8.33%
  • Usa

0 0%
  • Algeria

0 0%
  • Germany

1 2.78%
  • Australia

2 5.56%
  • Serbia

0 0%
  • Ghana

0 0%
  • Netherlands

2 5.56%
  • Denmark

1 2.78%
  • Cameroon

0 0%
  • Italy

3 8.33%
  • Paraguay

1 2.78%
  • Slovakia

0 0%
  • Brazil

7 19.44%
  • Ivory Coast

1 2.78%
  • Portugal

1 2.78%
  • Spain

9 25.00%
  • Slovenia

0 0%
  • Greece

0 0%
Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    The USA gets a warm up against Australia on Saturday night (morning, whatever).

I expect that Australia will probably start with Josh Kennedy up front again, and Everton lad Tim Cahill will be a lurker; and remember Australia did give Denmark a 1-0 touch up mid week.

The USA will probably play Donovan as a lone striker and with Altidore out, does that mean that Buddle would be pushed forward into the hole?

Quite frankly I think that the match will be scoreless because the USA has Tim Howard as their keeper and Australia has Mark Schwarzer. Both of whom on their day are utterly sublime.

The result here could be quite indicative of how both sides will perform in the World Cup itself. The USA has England in its group, and more than likely if Germany wins their group, then England would meet Australia in the Round of 16 (assuming Australia comes second).
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Injured list's getting bigger and bigger : Mikel, Essien, Rio, Ballack, Beckham, Drogba, Pirlo, Robben...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odykas
    Will you miss Beckham?
    will you miss having a decent manager? :
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quite amazingly, our boys are unbeaten in their last 11 games and scoring goals for a change. We may, just may, have a tiny chance of making the second round this time.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    We had a World Cup sweepstake at work. I got England, so I know i'm not going to win
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brazil - Argentina final

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Quite amazingly, our boys are unbeaten in their last 11 games and scoring goals for a change. We may, just may, have a tiny chance of making the second round this time.
    I'm rooting for south africa. actually, I'm rooting for all the african nations. except when algeria play england. your boys better beat france and knock them out-so england dont have to meet them in the quarters!

south africa being unbeaten in 11 games, the mexicans and uruguayans with attacking style and the french recently losing to the mighty china, anything can happen.

come to think of it, has a host nation ever failed to progress beyond the first round? I think not, a good omen for south africa maybe....
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDanGTR
    I'm rooting for south africa. actually, I'm rooting for all the african nations. except when algeria play england. your boys better beat france and knock them out-so england dont have to meet them in the quarters!

south africa being unbeaten in 11 games, the mexicans and uruguayans with attacking style and the french recently losing to the mighty china, anything can happen.

come to think of it, has a host nation ever failed to progress beyond the first round? I think not, a good omen for south africa maybe....
    Every host nation has made it past the first round. I fear we may be the first to break that record, but I hope not!
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donney
    OK I'll take it, but the LW is out of limits...
    I've now drawn Spain in the sweepstake at work so actually hoping they get the win and I end up with a crap signature
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    I've now drawn Spain in the sweepstake at work so actually hoping they get the win and I end up with a crap signature
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion: