Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skc
    Schumacher has had a couple good races but hardly dominated his teammate.

Lets not forget that Nico is a fast pilot buthardly top flight IMHO yet Schumacher is still struggleing with him.

I am confident that Nico will emerge with the most points of the 2 at the end of the season and have said so since the beginning of the season. I look forward to being wrong.
    We have to see. Nico has a good advantage, but Michael is improving very nicely, so who knows what will happen.
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2
    Yep absolutely, btw congrats for the mammoth 20k posts
    Thanks!
    I didn't even realize it, however it is very fitting that it was a positive post about MS!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    I didn't know that Nico has claimed that he was faster. I think that the current F1 youngsters demonstrate stunning arrogance.
    I think that but one race he always claimed that he could have qualified and raced better, he even claimed he could have taken pole position in Monaco.

Maybe it's something his father taught him to do, or he is just having a too good impression about himself.

Anyway he can talk the talk and MS can walk the walk and this is what matters in the end.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    One is technically a pensioner, the other a young man. The Shoe should not be able to compete with the likes of Nico in a modern F1 car, but he is. I would be embarrased if my father was better at sports than I am.
    I was amazed at how fit he was after the Turkish GP when compared to the much younger drivers on the podium. Impressive form to say the least.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    You would have reached 20,000 a long time ago if the moderators hadn't interfered..
    True that!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Sutil or Heidfeld would replace him after this or maybe next season. But maybe Ross Brawn look after a german talent.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I definitely think Heidfeld deserves a spot on the grid. But Schumacher isn't going to be replaced, and nor should he be.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Anyway he can talk the talk and MS can walk the walk and this is what matters in the end.
    Nico has almost double the points of his team-mate (66-34). I'd say he's walking the walk very well
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Nico has almost double the points of his team-mate (66-34). I'd say he's walking the walk very well
    True, but The Shoe has been MIA for 3 years (he's an old man now!) and only starting to fire now after the first three races were terrible for him. It should be a different story by the end of the season. The Shoe by 20 points in the end.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1

Absolutely he has almost double the points, btw how many messed up races did he have so far? If you take out Spain at most he has finished his races to the max he could, not that he has done badly. For Schumi starting from Australia with the first corner incidence (not his mistake), to Malasyia with DNF, Monaco with the penalty, and Chinese gp give or take his chassis problem, his results has been - 6,4,4 in the three races where it has been normal for him, add monaco to that he finished 6th, I don't think he has done badly for being out of the sport for 3 yrs. And I'm sure after 12 races he would be comfortably ahead of Nico.