The Motorsport Forum DTM Championship is back for a third season again in 2007. The 2005 Champion was Muz for Mercedes-Benz, while Peter Vuko won the 2006 Series for Opel. Who will lift the 2007 crown?

The Championship works like the usual championships around here, with competitors submitting their Qualifying, Race & Fastest Lap Times after completing each round.

As usual none of the cheats are allowed, and two wheels must be kept on the track proper at all times (i'm still deciding whether to turn the corner cutting option on or off, what do you think?)

Here is the calendar for this season. Once again it is over 12 rounds with race lengths of roughly 15 minutes. It is pretty much the same as last year calendar wise, i just swapped some around for the sake of difference The dates do not clash with Peter Vuko's TRD3 V8Supercar Championship, which i encourage everyone to compete in also.

Test Session - Hockenheim GP -> March 4 to March 11
Round 1 - Nurburgring Short -> March 26 to April 1
Round 2 - Oschersleben -> April 16 to April 22
Round 3 - Zandvoort -> May 7 to May 13
Round 4 - Brno -> May 28 to June 3
Round 5 - Eurospeedway -> June 18 to June 24
Round 6 - Hockenheim GP -> July 9 to July 15
Round 7 - Spa -> July 30 to August 5
Round 8 - Norisring -> August 20 to August 26
Round 9 - Istanbul GP -> September 10 to September 16
Round 10 - Eurospeedway -> October 8 to October 14
Round 11 - Nurburgring Short -> October 29 to November 4
Round 12 - Hockenheim GP -> November 19 to November 25

When the Test Session starts i will reveal a little 'incentive' for when it comes to qualifying in this years series.

When lodging your entry please provide your;

Car Number
Car
Team
Nationality