Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This weekend!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so after the first weekend which i was unfortunately unable to make, i have no way in which to find out how it went? the website doesn't seem to have been updated in a while =[

not much for a fan to follow in terms of information and updates

how ever sounded like a good couple of races and good to hear about the front ends keeping the racing nice and close =]

cheers mike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mike: results should be on the TSL Timing site

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Drummer
    so after the first weekend which i was unfortunately unable to make, i have no way in which to find out how it went? the website doesn't seem to have been updated in a while =[

not much for a fan to follow in terms of information and updates

how ever sounded like a good couple of races and good to hear about the front ends keeping the racing nice and close =]

cheers mike
    Mike, our website www.smithmotorsport.co.uk is generally updated very often and that also includes qualifying and race results within an hour of the finish normally, I try and do the best i can regarding getting pics up from the weekend asap but im sure if you check our blog on the site that is also reguarley updated :-)

Jonv, could i use your pictures on our site if i put a thanks to yourself on the page? We like as many pics and variations as possible. Send me an email to mark@smithmotorsport.co.uk if you do not mind please. it is much appreciated

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you would like up to date info on Pickup trucks go to www.relssertracing.com as we up date our web site on the monday after the race meetings and we add more if possible between meetings.
    montana37 :)