Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Compared with you, yes.

Oh Dunnell.. get off your high horse you maroon.. seriously you are no better than anyone else on this forum even though you consider yourself to be.. your just one of the crowd.. your just a bloke that carries a dictionary with him all day lol

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    Its pretty simple.... watch them ......and you will see that those media channels are biast to the left like Fox is biast to the right.. just ask the majority of the population here too .. thats all you need to do
    Is that your idea of 'evidence'? Oh, and the word is 'biased'. You are doing nothing except underline my view of enthusiastic Fox-watchers (and Daily Mail readers, of which you are/were one, I seem to recall, which also figures.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Basset
    Oh Dunnell.. get off your high horse you maroon.. seriously you are no better than anyone else on this forum even though you consider yourself to be.. your just one of the crowd.. your just a bloke that carries a dictionary with him all day lol
    Well, that's told me, hasn't it?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is that your idea of 'evidence'? Oh, and the word is 'biased'. You are doing nothing except underline my view of enthusiastic Fox-watchers (and Daily Mail readers, of which you are/were one, I seem to recall, which also figures.)
    I go by comments from others inc tv producers and journalists who of which i network with as part of my business and the fact that i listen to what the stations say and from that.. its pretty obvious really.. i have neither the time or inclination to want to "prove" myself to you as i don't give a damn what you think actually lol so go take your arrogant self and fish for a fight somewhere else. A day out in Sunny California is calling my name

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You are saying anyone who disagrees with your vacuous rhetoric proves your point; that is a circular argument more closely related to "I'm rubber-you're glue...," but if that floats your boat, as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    You are saying anyone who disagrees with your vacuous rhetoric proves your point; that is a circular argument more closely related to "I'm rubber-you're glue...," but if that floats your boat, as you wish.
    In what way is my rhetoric 'vacuous'? Even if it is, it's certainly no more vacuous than what passes for news broadcasting on Fox. There is no evidence for the assertions made whatsoever.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    The vast majority of Political violence in the US has been committed by the left and that is a Fact.
    Of course. It stands to reason. The right don't need to.
    The vast majority of Military violence outside the US has been committed as a result of policies of the right and that is a Fact.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov...annity-crowd13
    Fox News Channel's conservative commentator Sean Hannity has acknowledged to his viewers that he aired video of a Sept. 12 rally that drew tens of thousands of conservative activists during a report on a Capitol protest last week that drew a much more modest crowd.
    "We screwed up," Hannity said on his program Wednesday -- after Comedy Central's Jon Stewart on his show called out Fox for mixing images from the two rallies.

Hannity said on his program Wednesday: "Although it pains me to say this, Jon Stewart, Comedy Central, he was right."

Is Comedy Central a more reliable news source than Fox? If it is, then that shows something quite disturbing.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Nothing to do with it at all. With the exception of Fox, which I note is only considered a serious news channel by the inarticulate morons on here, I have never watched a news broadcast that I've considered to have had either a left- or a right-wing bias.
    \
    So basically if YOU watch it, that makes it valid. All news organizations are neutral except for Fox? That is proving my point actually...you only see the organizations you DON'T agree with as biased.

Anyone with half a loaf could see that the Guardian is to the Left and the Tely is to the right....except apparently those who read the Guardian I guess. Maybe someone like Fred who maybe Reads the Tely is your polar opposite, but a lot of us who watch and read lots of media know the truth. They all have a bias...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    Of course. It stands to reason. The right don't need to.
    The vast majority of Military violence outside the US has be
    en committed as a result of policies of the right and that is a Fact.
    and all Miltary is Right of center? Ummm the Red Army was left. Many of the terror groups are marxist based.

You said outside the US. We are talking about Fox, and the BBC story that stated all the political violence in the US being RIGHT wing based while ignoring the long history of it on the continent from leftish organizations.

I am tired of this tired and cliched notion that there is no media bias except Fox. It is a fallacy to believe that many of the MSM outlets in the US are neutral at all when you have their employee's taking polls and coming out 80% or more for voting Democrat every election, and the fawning coverage they gave Obama last presidential cycle.

A poll was done by US watchdog/think tank (not a right wing one either) and they came out and Said Fox was playing it more down the middle on their NEWS programs (not O'Relly or Beck) than the other outlets in the US. I wont bother turning the internet upside down to look for it, because I have a race to watch, but I am just floored at the impish, conceited view of the few people on this forum who just refuse to see any bias BUT Fox. They all have a bias, because human beings are usually incapable of being neutral on anything, and the last time I looked, the editors and producers of all media are humans.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".