Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

who wins the Championship....

I dont think Helio has a championship run in him...

Briscoe Likely would have won the championship and the 500 if not for a bad set of tires

the Gannassi boys will be there we all know...

but for me.....I'm thinking Will is the guy to beat

any thoughts and/or pre-season predictions?
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken

Briscoe Likely would have won the championship and the 500 if not for a bad set of tires

Let me say it before DanicaFan...

This is the year Danica Patrick becomes the Indy Car (and Indy 500) champion. Her finish in the standings has been progressing each year. This will be the year she finishes first.

Go Danica!

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts

I agree with you. I think Penske has the advantage this year because of the extra car. And within Penske I rate Power the highest.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by px400r
    Let me say it before DanicaFan...

This is the year Danica Patrick becomes the Indy Car (and Indy 500) champion. Her finish in the standings has been progressing each year. This will be the year she finishes first.

Go Danica!
    Well - it would be great to see her win the 500 and see everyone here get apoplectic. (In the non-medical sense...) Ha!

As for the championship - I'd like to see the season play out as I think it could have last year with Will Power easily winning it all. He appears to be something special.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I expect Will to run with the other 4 on the ovals and R/C....with a win on each..

but I suspect we will see him being the guy to beat on the street circuits....unless badluck and dnf's get him i expect a couple wins and consistant podiums at SP, SP, LB, Tor, and Ed

in short...the top 5 swap points on the ovals and road circuits.......and Will wins the championship via the concrete canyons

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I expect Will to run with the other 4 on the ovals and R/C....with a win on each..

but I suspect we will see him being the guy to beat on the street circuits....unless badluck and dnf's get him i expect a couple wins and consistant podiums at SP, SP, LB, Tor, and Ed

in short...the top 5 swap points on the ovals and road circuits.......and Will wins the championship via the concrete canyons
    Totally agree, Will is the man to beat in that equipment. I said this in another thread last night. The guy is blazing fast on roads and streets. All he has to to is Danica his way around ovals (which he won't he'll actually compete for wins).
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As much as I hate to say this, 2010 is the year we need Danica to be competing for wins in the IICS more than any other year. If she is competing for wins, ratings will go up slightly. We need the ratings to jump a little bit and she might be the only hope outside of Izod.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    As much as I hate to say this, 2010 is the year we need Danica to be competing for wins in the IICS more than any other year. If she is competing for wins, ratings will go up slightly. We need the ratings to jump a little bit and she might be the only hope outside of Izod.
    um..OK

but what does that have to do with who think WILL compete for wins and ultimately take the championship?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    um..OK

but what does that have to do with who think WILL compete for wins and ultimately take the championship?
    Sorry. My bad.

Who I think will win? I'm going to say Will Power battles with TK and Franchitti for the championship. Power comes out on top.

I'm curious to see where Justin Wilson ends up in the standings. He could surprise a lot of people if D&R really does step up their program. He rarely DNF's and will be strong on the road courses. He could be a big surprise if D&R ups their oval game.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    Sorry. My bad.

Who I think will win? I'm going to say Will Power battles with TK and Franchitti for the championship. Power comes out on top.

I'm curious to see where Justin Wilson ends up in the standings. He could surprise a lot of people if D&R really does step up their program. He rarely DNF's and will be strong on the road courses. He could be a big surprise if D&R ups their oval game.
    Those are good points. Imagine if JW had been signed by KV, a proven driver with a team that has shown improvement.