Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New Pickup Drivers

Any news about new Pickup Drivers and teams?? Any news about drivers leaving to pastures new, Poulter to the USA, simon Carr to who knows??
    I hear on the grapevine we may be loosing Stanty and the Cheerios Team, shame really, good fun team and great for the series.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fifthwheel
    Any news about new Pickup Drivers and teams?? Any news about drivers leaving to pastures new, Poulter to the USA, simon Carr to who knows??
    I hear on the grapevine we may be loosing Stanty and the Cheerios Team, shame really, good fun team and great for the series.
    There were two or three sets of people at the meeting i didn't recognise but none were introduced so can't give any names. I think were looking at 27/28 trucks again this season so taking account of teams not returning that sounds about right (i heard 5 rookies were at the test).
    Paul Poulter is trying to sort a drive in the USA but doesn't think he will go until later in the year so should at least start the season.
    Didn't see Simon there and no appologies from him so not sure on that one and appologies were sent from Stanty but rumours are he's looking at SCSA but again haven't spoken to him so maybe they are just rumours, i know he reads the forum so perhaps he might comment.
    Not much news on the pickup side of things lately, there were one or two interesting things discussed at the meeting that might be of interest but i'm not to sure of the confidentiallity of them i'll try and find out and if it's O/K i'll be posting them on the forum.......HTH.
    if you want it done properly do it yourself.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheers for the info.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Simon Carr wasnt there at the meeting because i think that i heard that he is taking a year out to try to goto the USA aswell but i might be wrong about that hope to see him out soon though. They have lost Robert Butterfeild due to an bad accident at work, he was at the meeting and might be racing later in the year .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to hear about Rob Butterfield - he was really coming on strong during last season and was becoming a regular front runner. I hope he'll get a run out sometime this season.

Always been a bit of a Simon Carr fan too - hopefully he too will be out at some point during the year.
    Matt Screaton
    ASCAR / DoT / SCSA Mod Creator
    SCSA Mods - ASCAR / DoT / SCSA Mods for N2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't see Simon there and no appologies from him so not sure on that one and appologies were sent from Stanty but rumours are he's looking at SCSA but again haven't spoken to him so maybe they are just rumours, i know he reads the forum so perhaps he might comment.

Looks like the Cheerios team are back with us, great news!
    http://www.cheerios-racing.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good News but i am sorry to hear about rob butterfield