Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

France finds contaminated heroin

France and some other countries have had some heroin turn up laced with anthrax. Very short article, won't hurt you:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Drugs like heroin, cocaine, and meth are not known for increasing one's life span. For all the hoopla about wars on drugs, interdiction will never stop or slow them down. Interdiction merely raises the profit level for the next smuggler. The only way to truly counter the drug problem is to eliminate the demand, do away with the addict.

I'm not a chemist. Is there a way for anthrax to occur naturally in heroin or not be eliminated during the refining process? Is this the start of a war between 2 drug suppliers? I don't think there is a government out there dumb enough to do this as policy.
    Ideas anyone?
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Good way of removing the more stupid members of society from the gene pool
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Heroin is a nasty drug, stick to meth is what I always say
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Heroin is committing suicide slowly. Which is always why I find it ironic people defend "Safe" injection sites for the stuff....

Someone I guess wanted to see if they could put Anthrax in there and find out the effect. If you can put the Anthrax in Heroin, maybe there is some other legal drug you would want to put it in with and kill MANY. I bet this wasn't no accident.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Actually putting Anthrax in Heroin is a terrible idea for any aspiring drug baron so I'm not sure who would want to do it, except maybe someone with a meth lab or who produces something fairly potent.

THe other option, and IMO the far more likely one, is that this is all part of an anti-drugs drive.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Actually putting Anthrax in Heroin is a terrible idea for any aspiring drug baron so I'm not sure who would want to do it, except maybe someone with a meth lab or who produces something fairly potent.

THe other option, and IMO the far more likely one, is that this is all part of an anti-drugs drive.
    No...not an anti drugs drive...but a little experiment maybe by someone who wanted to see if anthrax could be attached to heroin. If so, maybe it would work with something less innoculous?

I dunno...it makes no logical sense.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Caveat emptor.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Heroin is committing suicide slowly. Which is always why I find it ironic people defend "Safe" injection sites for the stuff....
    The 'safe' part refers to sterile needles. Relatively, it's safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    No...not an anti drugs drive...but a little experiment maybe by someone who wanted to see if anthrax could be attached to heroin.
    What makes you so sure?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know from time to time one dealer will attempt to poison another dealers supply to frighten the other guy's customers and pick up some more market share himself. But anthrax seems a little high tech for that sort of thing. Or is anthrax easy to produce?
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.