Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cotmon....new role

Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can you say DOWN SIZING at 16th and Georgetown.
    Don't waste your time having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So we can blame him, when the IRL puts on crappy "races" at Baltimore (instead of being at a real race track in Richmond) and Foxboro (instead of being at a real race track in Loudon).

This sport is laughable sometimes.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Is TC the one that is choosing WHERE they race, or on what they race on and How they race on it once the WHERE is determined? TC's reputation as far as being a quality race director is fairly well proven. Maybe with this new twist on his relationship with the IRL, he can actually design some decent courses.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Great...one of the best guys on site at any race running the show, and he is going to design street circuits we all will complain about. I guess he likes making silk purses out of sow's ears, and most locations for street races are often that sort of choice.

I wish the guy well, and I hope he is better at his job than before, but he still be involved with the IRL, so it wont be a total loss.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought he had a bigger role before when I read that his ideas of what car they should choose for the better racing; this is a role at that time much more comprehensive than a race consultant which he was least capable of and made many insipient calls as a result.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancvino
    Can you say DOWN SIZING at 16th and Georgetown.
    What do you expect, you have a accountant running things. They have gotten rid of a lot of good people they didn't wanna pay, but TG is gone so i guess that is all that matters...
    Most posters on this forum can't think past their own screen names...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speeddurango
    I thought he had a bigger role before when I read that his ideas of what car they should choose for the better racing; this is a role at that time much more comprehensive than a race consultant which he was least capable of and made many insipient calls as a result.
    What do you know about TC? I'm not challenging, just inquiring; the bouquet you threw doesn't seem to be as glamorous or as fragrant as Robin's usual offering.