> Red Bull Racing
    > Scuderia Toro Rosso
    > Sebastian Vettel

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    woooo
    good luck RBR

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    When Kimi left, I was on my way to but this will change my attitude to F1 again. From now on, I´m a Kimi and a MS fan.
    When Kimi left, I was on my way to but this will change my attitude to F1 again. From now on, I´m a Kimi and a MS fan.[/QUOTE]

Sure - it will be interesting have Schumi back on the track - but to be fan to him ... hmm ... I must say I like Nico Rosberg more - when speaking about Mercedes drivers..
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Once it sinks in, I'll pass comment!
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This makes 2010 even more interesting. I can't wait to see Schumacher up against Hamilton and Vettel.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Interesting how Brawn has said he regrets how Ferrari ran its team and managed parity within Brawn GP.

If Schumi is back to WDC fighting standards, I wonder how Brawn and Rosberg will handle this....

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    MS on BBC News any moment (Sky 503)
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    as i posted in the Ferrari fans thread, i'm fantastically excited to see him back, i think parts of his last season was some of his best, i am of the opinion he mellowed a little towards the end of his pervious stint and some of his drives were exceptional, Brazil especially. i'm intrigued to see if he still has it, and even more so to see how the new Merc/Brawn performs, given the platform of this years car, and the chance to correct the compromises made on the car at the start of last season. IMO if they are anywhere near the front MS will fight for race wins and potentially a title - that would be a great story regardless of what i felt for him earlier in his career.

i also think it closes the book nicely on his career finishing up with Mercedes after his earlier associtaion with them despite never having previously competed with them in F1, its like its unfinished business, almost repyaing a favour.

part of me thinks he could be amazing, but part of me wants him to be competitive, but ultimately not able to put one over on the current crop.

either way i can't see it being more than one year, so even if he comes and kicks ass, i'm not worried about a period of long term domination, like the one that turned me off him last time round
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    MS - "no other combination I think I would want to work with... Myself and Ross have been through good and bad times and I can't wait"

Interesting statement, perhaps Luca has said some personal things we don't know about? Who knows but great to see him back..
    Now I feel sorry for poor Nico.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Now I feel sorry for poor Nico.
    Nah. This is an amazing chance for Nico; if he gets near the great man (or dare we say if beat him once or twice) Nico could become a superstar.

Also it would seem (at first glance anyway) that there is no official number two so Mike is gonna have to beat Nico fair and square.
    All other opinions are wrong....