-----------------------------
    11-13 December 2009
    RBR MF Cup Season 2 - Round 2

Rules
    -----
    Open to WRC, S2000, N4-N1 and A7-A5 cars
    Tyre choice is free for all stages
    Pacenotes - Audio only, not visual
    One SuperRally per leg, 3min penalty for each SuperRally used.

Stages
    ------
    Leg 1
    SS1 - Shepherds Shield - Mod: Snow - Weather: Clear - 4.8km

Leg 2
    SS2 - Noiker II - Mod: Snow - Weather: Clear - 13.7km
    SS3 - Prospect Ridge - Mod: Snow - Weather: Medium Fog - 7.8km
    SS4 - Falstone - Mod: Snow - NIGHT MOD - Weather: Bad - 6.6km

Leg 3
    SS5 - Diamond Creek II - Mod: Snow - Weather: Bad - 6.8km
    SS6 - Newbobs II - Mod: Snow - Weather: Ligth Fog - 10.0km
    SS7 - Autiovaara II - Mod: Snow - NIGHT MOD - Weather: clear - 6.1km

Leg 4
    SS8 - Sikakama II - Mod: Snow - Weather: Thick Fog - 10.2km
    SS9 - Chironhead - Mod: Snow - Weather: Light Fog - 7.0km
    SS10 - Hulapai Nation - Mod: Snow - Weather: Clear - 8.6km

Total Distance - 81.6km

Entries
    -------
    Send your entries to BruceD by PM or by email to [email:nel1dchr]rbrmfcup@gmail.com[/email:nel1dchr] Entry info as follows: Name, Country, Team, Car.

Submitting times
    ----------------
    Start each stage using the "RSRBR2009" button under the "play alone" section, do your stage. The time will be recorded in the window at the bottom of RsCenter. If its not recorded, you did something wrong. Use "public sessions" tab and "Go" button for BTB stages.

Once you have completed the stages you wish to do, select the File menu and click on "Save times" The times are saved to your RBR directory under the folder "MyTimes". Once you have done all the stages, send all your html files to [email:nel1dchr]rbrmfcup@gmail.com[/email:nel1dchr] to be scored. Please note that more than 1 html file can be submitted so you don't have to do all the stages at one time.

Entries open immediately. Rally and entries close at midnight Tuesday 15th December 2009
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

After 1st round's retirement, a good performance In the Swedish event
    Is very Imperative! Schedule looks Interesting so I wish there will
    be many entries and a lot of fun In the snow..!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Looks like very interesting schedule indeed. Driving in a snow blizzard is hard on it's own but I haven't tried driving in a thick fog on snow, I'll probably become snow blind and will drive very slowly.
    Nevertheless will look forward to the rally.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will enter the event with a S14 Subaru. On a straight line C4 and Focus are faster but I'm eager to see how it compares to others over course of the rally.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Ah, the first of the S14s then. To my knowledge there may be as many as 3 on this event.

You guys may have noticed there are no BTB stages on this event, so hopefully nobody should have technical issues.

One thing to note - I will allow Sweden mods on this rally. Personally I don't think it makes that much difference, just graphical. Certainly in my testing it wasn't any faster.

Oh yeah, one more thing. The deadline is the 15th, but due to the 16th being a holiday here, I will only release the results on the 17th. Keep you waiting a bit longer...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got a new controller, and had some promising stage times in practice over the weekend.

Just hope I can load all the add on stages with no issues..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm looking forward to this one its been ages since we had one. I think we need to do some more fun events in between or like a group shakedown for the next event. I would really like to see an Irish event Finland's stages are goo with the tarmac mod, lots of crests. I'll be entering in an '07 Subaru hoping to repeat my win on snow last season and see how the rest of you do before a possible new car comes along
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Well Macd I was considering running a "South African Online Rally Championship" next year - the season runs from March until October usually (8 rallies), but I think with the world cup it'll run to November next year. Anyway, I was thinking it could run in the middle week between Cup events. The difference here would be that it will be all-gravel events (one or two tar Spectator stage thrown in), 2 day events, and only open to S2000, N4-N1 and A7-A5 cars, no WRC cars allowed. Given how close those fun events this year with S2000/N4 cars was, I think it could be a cracking season. The scoring would all be according to the real championship too. What you guys think about that?

Hey Tannat, nice to see you have a controller now. Your times would have been better for sure, which means you're not that far off. The trick, which I'm still learning myself, is to stay on the road throughout the event!

Wow, 24 hours and 7 entries already for this rally, and they all look like they're promising to compete this time! And I still have to find out from jimakos if he's doing this one.

Entry list so far, hopefully more to come: