Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Testing Bahrain

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I tend to believe the top testing time does reveal certain, if not most, part of the car's performance. Especially when testing season is closing to the end. I think somewhere in those 100 or so laps of testing everyday, the team must have tested the car's(and the driver's) maximum speed with minimal fuel.

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andreag
    And he should. In fact his teammate hasn't win for 18 months, and is becoming something for "History and nostagia".

It just shows what self-belief and confidence can achieve. Massa has really grown in stature since mid-2006, and in this game, you have to believe in yourself. He probably feels now that he really belongs at the top table in F1. It's up to Kimi to respond positively.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Even if the times of 1 day do not say much, if we take the top times over the whole test (3 days in this case), as kalasend said, for sure every team tested their cars and drivers at least once in low fuel qualifying trim. Given this we might see which car and which driver are the fastest, not the most consistent but fastest.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro