Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

IPS Teams, Drivers and car count......

Hey everyone,
    Does anyone have an accurate roster of teams, drivers, and car counts for the Infiniti Pro Series this season ? Everytime I turn around there is a new driver or a new twam entering the series. Seems like the racing could be, dare I say, even more exciting than the senior series with large fields and competitive teams and drivers from top to bottom. I may actually watch more IPS races this year tham IndyCar races.... naaaaah, but still I'm excited about both series' 2007 season. Best regards to all. I cannot wait for the season to start. Let's get it on !
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    FWIW, here's the Homestead test list. Note some teams are testing two drivers.

http://www.indycar.com/pro/news/2007..._entrylist.pdf
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexamateo
    FWIW, here's the Homestead test list. Note some teams are testing two drivers.

http://www.indycar.com/pro/news/2007..._entrylist.pdf
    THANKS !!! Some prominent missing names.... Wade Cunningham, Jonathan Klein, Arie Luyendyk Jr., Jay Howard, Nick Bussell, Scott Mansell, Thiago Madeiros ....

Cunningham, Klein, Howard, Bussell and Bobby Willson had some really great racing last year. What happened to these guys? What happened to Mishael Abbott ? Does it necessarily mean that they won't be racing in 2007 if they didn't show up at Homestead ? But even without these missng names... the car count is upwards of 23-25. Should make for some great open wheel action . Maybe outside of the Indianapolis 500, this is the largest car count in non - dirt open wheel racing ??? Can we expect to see these kinds of numbers at all the venues this year ???
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been hearing all winter that that the Pro Series had drawn more significant interest, just hadn't heard anyone brag about it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    especially when last years champion doesn't have a ride.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weeflyonthewall
    especially when last years champion doesn't have a ride.
    WADE CUNNINGHAM IS BACK !!! And with AGR no less... I wanna see this guy in the senior circuit soon. I am a Wade Cunningham fan !!! Welcome back Wade !
    HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS !