Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nzrc 2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Plenty happening Comal... Have my CV in for several TOP running teams this year!
    I read that The Stig, or Mr Talent himself was looking for a co-driver, so slipped my 'expression of interest' in the mail. Apparently the right applicant needs to bring more than themselves to the team...wasn't 100% sure what that was about, so I've volunteered Crunch to come with me - he can either take over the co-driving if I find more important stuff to do, or he can just turn up and eat all the pies....

Anywho...agree it will be jam packed at the first round in the land rover class....but not sure on Fiesta's or classics numbers?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    40 might be a bit of an "over-estimation" going on the current numbers of registrations recieved.
    I really hope the Fiesta class produces the same numbers and excitement as last year.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote..."bring more than themselves.." actually means bring $$$?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thought it might have been a suggestion to bring the lunches? Or your own sleeping bag....?
    Pity it doesn't mention what car or class you might be running in. If it's a Fiesta that prob only takes the numbers to 3? Is that enough to run a class?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Registrations trickling in now.

http://www.nzrallychamps.co.nz/pages/registrations.html

Wonder what impact if any this will have -

http://ralliart.com/10topics/100310.html

Is it relating to Ralliart Europe (that prepared the works cars etc), or to the Ralliart company that manufactures and supplies parts for competition?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Hokkaido
    We are bringing two N3 Hondas from Japan to compete in the 2010 NZRC. As our driver of the second car doesn't have enough budget to do so, we are looking for a driver to run it in Round 2 (either the WRC Rally New Zealand or the piggy-backed Possum Bourne Memorial Rally).
    The would really suit a local crew who can assist us with servicing & logistics
    (plus a little money!).
    BTW, Round 2b (PBMR) is scheduled to be run over Day 2 of RNZ, though I have heard it may be possible for Rd 2b crews to actually 'compete' on the other days, too. Can anyone confirm how this would work? Entry fee?
    You guys still heading over??? Haven't seen your championship entry yet.

Good win for Crunch's boy in the weekend at a rallysprint, who was in the silly seat?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kelsey co driver was probably Roger Davis. Pity they didn't get to do the run offs. Doesn't help when a competitor waves 3 or 4 others down even tho his car is safely off the racing line, causing the tow truck to enter the stage, and losing a good half hour in the process...

Championship registrations up to 34, might hit the 40 mark after all. 3 Fiesta's now with Dermot?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am going over too, don't want to miss 40th edition of Rally NZ, will be my 7th Rally NZ... hope that it will go on for much longer.
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Comal
    You guys still heading over??? Haven't seen your championship entry yet.
    87.55% chance we'll be there. Some important details to sort out this weekend. There's also a strong possibility that the second car will now be driven by a NZ driver with a solid record in FWD cars!
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to hear!!

Is it Mr Stalks driving an co-driving in the second car? Know a couple that would be great in the car but alas $$$$ eg Justin Glavish