I have just come back from Rally Norway and I think it's my duty to praise the Rally, the country, and the people as all was first and only first class.

I had never been to a proper snow rally before and the experience has been a fantastic one.
The stages were beautiful, and since we got there Tuesday, we were able to run all of them without any problem. Doing the Mountain stage, even though it was in 9 people Opel Vivaro, was a real lesson of what rallying should be about.

The organisation of the rally was fantastic as well. I was able to watch 11 stages and the shakedown without having to do any silly things in the road, and parking spaces were plentyfull and very close to the stages(i had a media pass so that helped a bit). Atmosphere was as well fantastic and you could really see the people behing their rally.

And the people were fantastic. As an example, we fell pretty deep in a snow bank and a big tractor had to come to take us out. When I asked the man who had come out of his way to help this crazy 6 spaniards how much we had to pay him, he answer with a very big smile in his face"welcome to Norway in the winter".

Really hope this Rally becomes a classic, because it's definately one of the most beautiful rallies I have ever seen. Even the winner was a pleasure.

Takk Norway

Cheers
David