Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Thats good news for v8's.. but there is still no word yet if indy will be back on. Sorry i mean the Surfers Paradise event. Doesn't matter what races at surfers, it will still be known as Indy. Rumour has it that the gov't are thinking of replacing indy with a big concert where they will try to gain big name acts.
    The Gold Coast has this already, its called the 'Big Day Out' as well as other festivals such as Summerfieldayz. One thing the gold coast doesn't need is more concerts.

God I hate the labour Government, and I can say that because at least I was smart enough NOT to vote for them.
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    YES! YES! YES!

One of my favorite series to watch on SPEED was the V8 Supercars, which used to be carried regularly on SPEED during the Winter until this past year. I'm ecstatic to see its return.

Oh crap, I'm on vacation the weekend of Dec 12 - 13. Must set DVR

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ykiki
    YES! YES! YES!

One of my favorite series to watch on SPEED was the V8 Supercars, which used to be carried regularly on SPEED during the Winter until this past year. I'm ecstatic to see its return.

Oh crap, I'm on vacation the weekend of Dec 12 - 13. Must set DVR
    I'm with you. .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Wiatrowski
    I'm with you. .
    yip - it leaves nascar for dead.

it would be great to see a couple of amercian drivers come down to the best touring car series on the planet!!

imagine doing the datona 500, indy 500 and the bathurst 1000 in one year!!!