While I never normally read about people being banned, or the squabbles on the f1 forum, I found reference to this, noticed the banned tags on a few members and wondered.

Then I come over here to the forum feedback thread and find not only is there a ban, but Pino wont even explain himself. As someone who has been on the receiving end of a moddy's wrath for a warning once, I get that usually it is between the Moddy and the bannee, but It would be nice for the Moddy to at least discuss in general what is acceptable and what isn't in this case. It would also be a little more intelligent to discuss this in a thread instaed of locking it off as if God came down from the heaven and declared Pino's law absolute. Just a thought.....

Heck..I am glad I am not a Moddy. I would ban a few people just for being idiots before being deposed, but I am smart enough to know you cant ban people for disagreeing with you. I almost get the sense that is what happened here.....and I think an explanation would be educational if nothing else.