Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
The management style of Ron Dennis was always the same - he let drivers sort it out but then would favor a specific driver at times - without contravening the rules.

This is what Ferrari has been doing and favoring Massa - they have copied Dennis becasue the blatant use of team orders is not allowed.

The Ferrari team is far more subtle - THEY stidied the machiavellian ways of Enzo. What other team would engineer a veto on the rules? This alone is even worse than the ALLEGED Renault team action.

Why? Because it is a favorable collusion between those who make the rules and those supposedly abiding by them. Yet barely a whimper was heard when the suspicions were confirmed.

Yet the same sort of thing and a good man that has always been marvellous for formula 1 is thrown under the bus.

I find that unacceptable.

If Raikkonen is forced out he should go to Brawn!!!
This rant doesn't address the fact that when Ferrari used team orders, it was legal to do so. That made it entirely their option, regardless of what anyone else thought of the issue.

I do seem to think that Ferrari favored Massa last year, but don't blame them. Massa was outperforming Kimi, and seemed to be much better at working with the team. I've been a fan of Kimi since he entered the sport, but Massa gained a great deal of respect from me regarding his overall abilities as a driver.

There is a thread on the Renault saga. I suggest you use that to continue trying to impose your opinions on others.