Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Note to Road Atlanta first-timers; anything you wear is subject to permanent staining by red Georgia clay.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racefan08
    I wanted to take my dad to the Laguna Seca race, but he can't really walk around for long, do they allow you to use a gulf cart to get around or is just the staff members that can use them?
    I suggest going to the track's website and find a way to contact them directly. All the tracks have golf cart rentals from local providers but only the track will tell you where you can go and/or are restricted. That has been my experience anyway.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Peugeot is confirmed, now ORECA has done the same

http://www.oreca-racing.com/a-trip-t...pare-for-2010/

Audi to be making statement in a few weeks
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    anyone know the bag limit to the event, was thinking just bringing a backpack to carry, is that ok, I know all places have certain rules
    I carry a backpack and a cooler with a sandwich and drinks every year. I've never seen a limit. At the entrance, there is a sign stating that there is a county ordinance prohibiting the bringing of alcoholic beverages into a sporting event, but I've never seen it enforced, and there is plenty of beer consumed during the event.

The biggest issue I run into is carrying enough water with me, so I usually wind up buying a few drinks from the vendors in addition to what I carry in.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks FF, I should be all good now can't wait for the event
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    At Rd Atlanta you will be able to get just about anywhere along the track on the infield. As far as the outside of the track, you will be able to get from turn 11 back to about turn 8 but other than that and along the front straight, if you can get on the grid, the outside will be restricted to those with the Press Passes. But don't worry there are some great areas on the infield.

Yes, it will be very crowded after about Thursday afternoon on the infield, everyone trying to get there for night practice. Seems to get earlier and earlier in the week each year. I have been flagging it since 2001 will again this year. Will be a great time and also, make sure your get to the paddock and grid before the Petit so you can get some shots of drivers preparing for the race...Have fun.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Audi Coming Now

Audi has announced they will be at Petit. Good news for fans and series.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its too bad AMR isn't crossing the pond this year, looks like they are missing out big now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dataman1
    Audi has announced they will be at Petit. Good news for fans and series.
    Would be great if they come back next year at RAmerica for the fans and series. I will be at R Atlanta. Good news.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cherokee Chapter of ACNA is hosting an Audi ACNA member VIP chalet and car corral. Possibility we'll get parade laps also.

http://www.cherokeeaudiclub.com/list...id=50&page=149

Air conditioned restrooms, best view of the front straight and turn 1 in the house, and great friends to be made.
    The Spartans do not enquire how MANY enemy there there are, merely enquire WHERE they are.