Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Danica: The Brand

Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Patrick has said in the past that if she were to make the move to NASCAR, she’d want it to be a lateral move, meaning she would move directly into a full-time Sprint Cup ride.

Yes, please do. Go. Go! Show the world exactly what you're made of.

The Danica. The myth. The legend (in her own mind).
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    she comes to Nascar, she'll have alot of time off on Sundays
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    like i posted on ***** i will say again
    let danica go to nascar she can be the over-rated, over hyped driver and fit in well with Dale jr
    and let nascar.com have 400000 danica topics made
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Danica's presence hasn't seemed to make any difference in the IRL's ratings. So would it really (really) matter to the IRL if she left? Despite her rather solid performances (so far) this season, she's still more like the Paris Hilton of motorsports. I think NASCAR could better utilize her. I think that NASCAR would use her (yes, use) to drum up some PR. NASCAR is already full of legitimate racers and the biggest racing stars in the U.S. Danica's role would be to attract attention: the one thing she's ALWAYS been good at. The problem is going to be getting her into races. If she winds up in a go or go home car, I don't think she has a snow ball's chance in hell of making very many (if any) races.

And sort of like her F1 chatter, she's already suggested that she wants to jump straight into Cup (ya know, cause she's just awesome like that :rolleyes .

But even if The Danica can't do anything else but have emotional meltdowns on pitroad or pick fights with the drivers' wives (I say Delana Harvick could take Danica out with one punch... bet?), she'll still generate attention for NASCAR. They already have enough proven, legitimate racers and winners. But Danica, combined with say, a Kyle Busch, could create plenty of media buzz. Hey, maybe Kyle and Danica could have an affair. Can you imagine the personality of the baby that might result from that pairing?!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Danica's presence hasn't seemed to make any difference in the IRL's ratings. So would it really (really) matter to the IRL if she left? Despite her rather solid performances (so far) this season, she's still more like the Paris Hilton of motorsports. I think NASCAR could better utilize her. I think that NASCAR would use her (yes, use) to drum up some PR. NASCAR is already full of legitimate racers and the biggest racing stars in the U.S. Danica's role would be to attract attention: the one thing she's ALWAYS been good at. The problem is going to be getting her into races. If she winds up in a go or go home car, I don't think she has a snow ball's chance in hell of making very many (if any) races.

And sort of like her F1 chatter, she's already suggested that she wants to jump straight into Cup (ya know, cause she's just awesome like that :rolleyes .

But even if The Danica can't do anything else but have emotional meltdowns on pitroad or pick fights with the drivers' wives (I say Delana Harvick could take Danica out with one punch... bet?), she'll still generate attention for NASCAR. They already have enough proven, legitimate racers and winners. But Danica, combined with say, a Kyle Busch, could create plenty of media buzz. Hey, maybe Kyle and Danica could have an affair. Can you imagine the personality of the baby that might result from that pairing?!
    Danica has better taste than that troll!!

Cant say much more other than Danica comes to NASCAR, it will be for the money, because she hasn't a hope in hades of winning a race unless she is willing to take this seriously, and apprentice her way up in the Nationwide series first. What princess hasn't grasped is the IRL guys work around her, NASCAR boys will run her @ss over. What is more, if Dario Franchitti, Sam Hornish and Patrick Carpentier, all proven winners in Indy Cars come to NASCAR and struggle by being dropped into Cup, can you imagine the ego her majesty will take when she discovers she hasn't the first damned clue about what to do in a series that oh by the way, wont be allowing her to TEST at any of the tracks she races at until she gets there?

Danica at Bristol....can you say "hissy fit"?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Danica at Bristol....can you say "hissy fit"?
    Martinsville, oh dear
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ah yes, Martinsville.
    Last lap, DP several laps down gets in Smoke's way.
    Obstacle removed stock car fashion.
    Race over.
    DP stomps down the pit lane.
    Dp yells at Smoke.
    DP pushes Smoke.
    DP now sitting about 4 rows up in the grandstand across the track. mokin:

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Ah yes, Martinsville.
    Last lap, DP several laps down gets in Smoke's way.
    Obstacle removed stock car fashion.
    Race over.
    DP stomps down the pit lane.
    Dp yells at Smoke.
    DP pushes Smoke.
    DP now sitting about 4 rows up in the grandstand across the track. mokin:
    i cant wait for the day smoke goes all italian stallion on her
    then she will learn
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Don't listen to them, Danica! Me and DanicaFan have your back. We know you can do it. You just go on over there to that ol' NASCAR Cup series and make them respect your authortiiiiii! Remember, you are The Danica! And you're just awesome like that. Danica! Danica! Danica!

*poor lil dumbass is going to get beaten like a rented govenrment mule*