Hi everyone,

I was reading today an interview about Button and noticed how in the article he had words of praise for Vettel's pole.

I have to say that that's something rare to see in the F1 world. Often times it's only megalomania or selfishness that we see and I think Button's chivalry needs to be recognized.

I remember years ago I went to the Montreal GP and saw Button, out of all the drivers sitting in their garages, taking the time to walk towards the F1 fans standing in front of his garage and taking a bow.

I thought that was extremely classy and very old school. Since that day I thought that God had been not too generous with him.

This year, despite his immediate and constant successes he is keeping his feet on the ground, not letting his success getting to his head. He does what he does in the most professional way not forgetting what it feels like when you are racing way in the back with a car that's super slow and unreliable.

I only have to say "bravo" to him and I think he truly deserves having finally lady luck standing by his side this year. What a guy!!!!!!!

I sure wish him success (this year only though) .