Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

tony hurdle/ascar 1st win at warneton!

i'd like to say well done to tony hurdle on his 1st win at the camso/warneton oval in belgium! congrats to all concerned!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes Tony gave us at Revolution and an Ascar first win over at Warnerton in the ELMS yesterday and all after a stuck throttle on friday caused a few hours of work repairing the 98 car after a visit to the wall, well done to Tony and a huge thanks go to all the crew, we definately got out of jail free.....Good-Job

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    Yes Tony gave us at Revolution and an Ascar first win over at Warnerton in the ELMS yesterday and all after a stuck throttle on friday caused a few hours of work repairing the 98 car after a visit to the wall, well done to Tony and a huge thanks go to all the crew, we definately got out of jail free.....Good-Job

Duane
    Well done lads and Tony, wish i was there, i will put my revolution shirt on and have a piny in celebration for the team.
    And remember- il be back!!
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd just like to say a BIG thanks to all the lads and lasses in the Revolution for their efforts last weekend. The win was a great result for all their hard work at getting the car sorted after Friday's moment. Practise saw the car getting quicker and quicker with each adjustment and I managed to do an ASCAR's quickest lap around Warneton so far.

The races were great fun with the win being the cap for a great weekend. A last lap shootout should look good on TV if the in car shots are anything to go by. The 60 lap final was a real test in HOT conditions.

We have found a few more things to put right on the car which should make it quicker still so long as I can stay on top of it :-))))

So again, a big thanks to all in the team. Anyone still sitting on the fence about this series and the racing should really get their act together and get out there. The races are a real test, close and in the main fairly fought out and the competitors are a real friendly bunch keen to give help and have fun when all the racing is over.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I mean a pint not a piny!!lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A nice big middle finger for you sonny!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Congratulations!

Well done Tony!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done mate!!! Look forward to see your win on TV Tony! Congrats also to Revolution Racing for the first win in the ELMS
    Miguel Gomes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool, Revolution Racing- last win ever on the rockingham oval in the ascar, 1st ever win for ascar in Elms, as Duane would say, Good Job

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasman#99
    Revolution Racing- last win ever on the rockingham oval in the ascar, 1st ever win for ascar in Elms,
    Yes Tony well done - when's it on the Telly?
    2009? wriggly-wriggly for MSVR
    2010? the same unless something of interest returns to "The Rock"