Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Hamilton was never meant to be the next MS.
    You've got that right. I used to like Lewis - he was a rookie, pitted against the double WDC in the same team and could hold his own. He is a great driver if he has a great car. But when others have a better car, he cannot cope with the situation and just crumbles.

And to compare him with SchM is just plain silly.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes Lewis is not Michael - he doesn't take out his championship rival intentionally to try and win the championship, instead he makes a series of first race rookie mistakes to cost himself the title, while he lies to the stewards he then apologises and he has absolutely excelled since entering F1 but due to fate/fortune has until now been handed the golden key of a front-running team.

Lewis is Lewis, Schumi was Schumi.......no way were they ever going to be the same because even if Lewis dominated like Schumacher did his legacy woud be different because his style is different. The sport is better for having had both
    "I am fed up with this car.....pfft"

M. Gronholm champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i hate this "the next......." bull.

Schumacher cant be compared to Senna
    Hamilton cant be compared to Schumacher

Its stupid as the series is considerable different when the respective drivers were at their prime.

Senna was the best at his time
    Schumacher had the best car for ages and was the best driver because of this.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 71minus2
    Senna was the best at his time
    That's arguable.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    You've got that right. I used to like Lewis - he was a rookie, pitted against the double WDC in the same team and could hold his own. He is a great driver if he has a great car. But when others have a better car, he cannot cope with the situation and just crumbles.
    Lewis can polish a piece of turd better than Button

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Yep!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    No driver is.

No driver is ever meant to be the next 'xyz' driver anyway, they carve out their own legacy.
    Yeah...but. Last year you were here and you must remember how people were already talking how Lewis was already better than MS. Lewis himself saying he was better than MS. I remember (Evil?) Homer talking how in percentage Lewis was alreday way ahead of Schumi and blah..blah..blah. The fact of matter is: the king is dead...hurray for the king. Once one dies people have to have a new one very quickly and, sadly enough, at time that would be whoever.

MS will never be replaced and if F1 continues changing any future comparisons would be totally impossible to make.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    This doesn't smell right.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbo
    yes Lewis is not Michael - he doesn't take out his championship rival intentionally to try and win the championship, instead he makes a series of first race rookie mistakes to cost himself the title, while he lies to the stewards he then apologises and he has absolutely excelled since entering F1 but due to fate/fortune has until now been handed the golden key of a front-running team.

Lewis is Lewis, Schumi was Schumi.......no way were they ever going to be the same because even if Lewis dominated like Schumacher did his legacy woud be different because his style is different. The sport is better for having had both
    I do not think i have ever come across a single instance when MS went and cried to the press even in 2005 or before that saying that the team and the car were never good. he always took the responsibility that it was his job to try to finish ahead regardless of what car he was driving. That's the stuff, what champions are made of. Champions do not go and cry or sit on there father's lap when they have a bad race, They move on.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    I think many of us here are very relieved to learn that Lewis is not another Schumacher...
    Yeah, who would want Golden Lewis to win 7 titles and 91 races
    "signature room for rent"