Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Super Special thanks from me goes to [Madeira-rally] for help during my stay on Madeira Island and especially during the rally. Thanks also to Madeira and Fiorio! It was very nice to meet all of you guys!!!

The weather was a killer, it was very, very hot! The rally itself was a disappoitment and the tarmac events are becoming boring as hell to watch.

I almost forgot, thanks also to Sousa, Teodosio, Moura and Madeira for making the show. And to the guy in the yellow-black Yaris.
    Hi,
    I was waiting for your post to write here my impressions about the Rally.
    Like Raven wrote, the rally itself was a big disappointment for me too. It's becoming really hard to find a nice place to see the some show on the roads, it's becoming really strange for me.

Off course it was a competitive rally in many categories, but, that's not the kind of rally I really enjoy to see, I prefer some "old style drivers" like specially Teodósio and Moura were during this edition.

Basso did a perfect job in Madeira, and congratulations for him, and for Abarth, I think they really deserve it. Almost all people from Madeira (radio and TV) were thinking and telling to everyone that a Peugeot should win, because Abarth were very weak in previous events, but I never doubt about the driver Basso and the car Punto (in Madeira Rally).

I felt that many people wasn't so happy with this victory from Basso, they would prefer a win from Magalhães, but.. I have to say... that to be on the pace Magalhães was during almost all Rally, he was pushing at 100% and Basso was 110%. On fast sections, Basso was really amaizing.

@Raven, it was pleasure for me to go to the stages with you, and share some impressions about general rally... really great to meet you!
    And... let's schedule a visit to Max Mosley mokin:

Someone took a picture of Raven during the the frist stage on Encumeada, on Saturday.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by '[Madeira-Rally
    ]Hi,

I felt that many people wasn't so happy with this victory from Basso, they would prefer a win from Magalhães, but.. I have to say... that to be on the pace Magalhães was during almost all Rally, he was pushing at 100% and Basso was 110%. On fast sections, Basso was really amaizing.
    What you want Paulo?? it is a natural thing local People supporting a portuguese driver, or not??. Did you heard all of coments on the radio??. People of Madeira aprreciattes Basso as you know!!
    The front drivers push a lot during all of rally, they were looking on the clock only, not for show!. I do not understand you, in your opinion Basso was truly fantastic and what about their old style driver??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    What you want Paulo?? it is a natural thing local People supporting a portuguese driver, or not??. Did you heard all of coments on the radio??. People of Madeira aprreciattes Basso as you know!!
    The front drivers push a lot during all of rally, they were looking on the clock only, not for show!. I do not understand you, in your opinion Basso was truly fantastic and what about their old style driver??
    No, Basso wasn't fantastic at all.. in slow sections it was a weak like almost everybody was!

I said Basso was amazing in fast sections only.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    And I must say that is pity that we didnt meet
    Pluto was the official translator of Tlustak for the portuguese radio (first day)...

Liked 177 Times in 97 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Pluto was the official translator of Tlustak for the portuguese radio (first day)...
    Oh crap! I was in the same hotel of GTA, and I was like 2 steps from Pluto, and don't meet any of them!
    Hopefully next year I got an invitation as well to be present again, and we make a big party

Well, my impresion of the rally! I liked it a lot, specially Encumeada...on Saturday morning! I have the chance to go into the stages with a "training car" and I simply love it! Very good sections, sometimes fast as hell, other times very technical (Caminho dos Pretos - Oh my good!!).
    Anyway, I love the "top" S2000, specially the Proton... hopefully MEM put the car running in the top as well, cause it's simply beautifull.
    Other thing I like, it's that the driver I was support came into a great place, beat some faster cars than his... Filipe Freitas rullez :P !
    And of course... beautifull girls all around!

Cheers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven

very nice pic Raven mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Beautiful rally with very, very heat, that I take a great print. Stages downhill where the pilots had to get a lot of courage
    Impressive the show that given R.Moura, B.Sousa and Camacho with a less spectacular driving Alexander would have been closer to victory.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My Rallye Madeira, in the web of my friend Daniel.

http://www.citadecampeones.com/2009/...ira/report.htm

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by principe IRC
    My Rallye Madeira, in the web of my friend Daniel.

http://www.citadecampeones.com/2009/...ira/report.htm
    Nice words about rally!!

Two videos:
    http://www.ralismadeira.com/Videosra...deira1dia1.wmv

http://www.ralismadeira.com/Videosra...deira2dia1.wmv

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Finally!!! My photo gallery from Madeira Rally is online. Click and enjoy (or not):
    http://www.rajdy.v10.pl/50,Rajd,Made...eria,1204.html
    After clicking on the photo in gallery, click on it again to see the full resolution (full screen).

http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - true rallying is here! :)