There seems to be so much happening -- or not happening -- I can't keep track of it all. Sorry I've been off the air for awhile....seems like I'm going to doctors all the time. Well, my take: I don't think it helps Indycar and Versus/NBC Sports for the NHL to have a spat if they're trying to make a big move to grow the network, i.e., Indycar and others' ratings. The schedule? Think the doubleheaders are a bit screwy but the Triple Crown is back and should draw attention. Call that one a plus. Bernard? Nice guy but knew little about the sport or WHERE to go outside the box to grow it. Have no idea who'll get the job or who SHOULD get the job, but after Mark Miles and Jeff Belskus decide on someone, that person is going to be the one to do it....people don't cross the street much between the IRL and IMS offices and both Miles and Belskus are Hulman & Co. and IMS, respectively. Seems like there should be plenty of race cars because it's not nearly as droopy around Indy with crewmen being laid off for the winter, etc., as it's been in past years. With 19 races, it could be a good season. 'Bout all from here. Hey, Starter, I KNOW the Smokey Stover who played linebacker for the 1964 Kansas City Chiefs and HE didn't talk like that!