Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Heikki is a true team player..

..and that´s a sarcastic remark (have to emphazise as people here have probs reading between the lines). I think he needs to grow elbows if he ever wants to win anything in F1.

Heikki never complains about his team. Not, when the new aero parts are given to the golden boy (and that makes him only 3 tenths quicker in quali even with lighter load). Not when his team call him in for pitstop while he still has fuel onboard (do you see the point in that).

And he thanks his team by driving flawlessly in difficult conditions. Not like his teammate who slips left and right.

A true team player. I hope he gets the credit (and service) he deserves from McLaren.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    As usual Heikki tells us balancing behavior breaks up neologism, which is an important determinant of the stability of the team. The weaker state decides the result conditions which the dominance and influence of a stronger state is unacceptable.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    A true team player. I hope he gets the credit (and service) he deserves from McLaren.
    He certainly has so far, and did again yesterday:
    Heikki scored a very well deserved four points for an impressive fifth place. It isn't at all easy to drive a faultless race in conditions like those we faced today, but Heikki did just that.
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74628
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    if not he could write a book team mate to a liar
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I mean balancing behavior of Heikki, he is impressive in condition where it is commonly difficult, while in another bigger occasions commonly easy he produces outcome the otherwise.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    After all, he's good yesterday.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good race from HK yesterday. One of the best drives of the day IMHO.

I don't know about strange fuel theories etc that people dream up but he did a great job for McLaren yesterday.

Lets hope this is the beginning of a turn around for HK at McLaren but a Swallow does not a Summer make. Let's see over the next few races.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    I don't know about strange fuel theories etc that people dream up but he did a great job for McLaren yesterday.
    Heikki was called in right after Lewis even though he had 18 kilos more fuel at the start.

Im not dreaming, Im just curious.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Heikki was called in right after Lewis even though he had 18 kilos more fuel at the start.

Im not dreaming, Im just curious.
    And Heikkis comment when asked was: "I don't know why they called me in, you have to ask the team."

Theory:

HK and LH were fighting for same position, if they had kept Heikki out longer, he would have had a clear advantage over Lewis. But as it turned out, by keeping him out longer, he might have finished afead of Rubens as well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    And Heikkis comment when asked was: "I don't know why they called me in, you have to ask the team."

Theory:

HK and LH were fighting for same position, if they had kept Heikki out longer, he would have had a clear advantage over Lewis. But as it turned out, by keeping him out longer, he might have finished afead of Rubens as well.
    I think it would be difficult for anyone to think anything else.

If Heikki was Senna, he´d be shouting "Those a**holes ruined my race!"

But he´s just too damn nice.