Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    If the diffuser appeal had succeeded, it wouldn't have failed.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    I'll keep that in mind next time I try to read anything complicated.
    I'd stick to the Daily Star if I were you.....or maybe "Nuts" at a push.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    If the diffuser appeal had succeeded, it wouldn't have failed.
    FACT!
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    I'd stick to the Daily Star if I were you.....or maybe "Nuts" at a push.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll be in touch later: there's an article about Jade Goody which uses some long words I don't understand.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Sorry, but Parr did claim that the Ferrari's were illegal and has since tried to clarify his statement.

"Williams CEO Adam Parr has insisted he never meant to imply that Ferrari and Renault had been using an illegal car for years in Formula 1, as he moved to clarify remarks he made at this week's FIA International Court of Appeal hearing.

Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali and Flavio Briatore have been upset by suggestions Parr made in the Paris hearing, where he stated that if rivals thought his team's diffuser was in breach of the regulations, then they had to accept their own machines had been illegal for years."

Clarifying afterwards means, quite obviously, that he originally stated that the Ferrari's were illegal. As that Autosport report clearly shows.

Can you read? Evidently not.
    if Parr had claimed the Ferrari's and Renaults were illegal then he was also claiming his own team's car was illegal, as they were using the same interpretation as he was pointing out had been used in previous years. trying to win an appeal by claiming your car is illegal is not a bright move, and i don't think that is what he said at all, purely that should the DD's be illegal then surely so are cars of recent history that have used the same intepretation
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    All the protesting teams digusted me, and to be honest they wouldn't have given a damn if Brawn and co. were at the back of the grid. And they include some of my favourite teams which annoyed me more.

And like it has been said before, Ross Brawn offered to close the loophole in the law, the others refused, and figuratively speaking have been punished by Williams, Toyota and Brawn building better cars than theirs, except from possibly RBR, and in the dry I'm even doubtful that they are better than the other three.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2goody
    All the protesting teams digusted me, and to be honest they wouldn't have given a damn if Brawn and co. were at the back of the grid. .
    Why should they? This is not charity racing.
    "signature room for rent"